[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ hum along to while munching carpet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 749x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 749x685
What does /mu/ hum along to while munching carpet?
>>
>>60671152

i never even kissed a girl
>>
>>60671152
>>
Sunn O)))
>>
>>60671152
I never even hugged a girl
>>
>>
>>60671185

You can practice on me if you'd like *blushes*
>>
why would you eat a carpet
>>
>>60671281
london
>>
I'm a girl
>>
I've never even kissed a girl.

I'm only 21 though
>>
I tried humming low like the picture says and touching my tongue and you can't even feel the vibrations this is bullshit whyd you lie to me huh?
>>
to the guys who have kissed a girl do you use tongue? what does kissing feel like?
>>
man real talk i kissed a girl once when i was drunk af like a year ago
i dont even remember what it was like all i remember was that after the kiss she looked at me like i was retarded and she hasnt spoken to me since
now im really paranoid about kissing
>>
what does kissing taste like?
>>
>>60671446
Maybe your breath stank.
>>
>>60671421
somebody give us a tutorial on kissing and sex pls
>>
What does pussy smell like?
>>
I've only had 3 kisses and they were all from drinking games
>>
>>60671421
Yes but only a little bit. Don't lodge your tongue down her throat but a little here and there is good. It just feels right and my mood is always bright during and afterwards.
>>
>>60671152
I have never even seen a girl

All my life I've been sitting down chained in a cave only looking at shadow puppets
>>
>>60671525

get out this thread is kissing only
>>
When I make sex with a girl, I like to give em the old 3'33"

And I'm not talking about silence
>>
>you will never do kissing with a girl while cuddling

;_;
>>
File: jason-chan.jpg (97 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
jason-chan.jpg
97 KB, 625x625
Any song from this album.
>>
>>60671588
not with that attitude
>>
I ate my girlfriend out on her period and a blood clot shot into my mouth.
>>
>>60671421

yes. like licking snails.
at first you think it's disgusting, but then you slowly start enjoying it very much, because it gives you this warm feeling in your tummy, like a million bubbles out of softest candyfloss exploding and giving you an incredible satisfying pleasure thats somehow like an orgasm but completely different.

maaan, im gonna get me some snails now.
>>
>>60671421
One thing they don't tell you about kissing is when you don't do just like a peck you have to layer your lips like one persons top lip then the other persons top then the first persons bottom and finally the other persons bottom
>>
>>60672452
>at first you think it's disgusting
What? Who does? No you don't.
>>
>>60672505

i've been kissed since i was 6 years old. so yeah, i know what i'm talking about.

i'm gonna listen to some amon amarth, because i'm a man now.
>>
File: 1447540538914.jpg (18 KB, 323x377) Image search: [Google]
1447540538914.jpg
18 KB, 323x377
>>60672561
>>
>>60672264
>Not creampieing your raggy gf and then eating out the peppermint swirl

stay basic
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.