[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just how accurate is this, /mu/scles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
File: wojak f m music.png (117 KB, 1213x1011) Image search: [Google]
wojak f m music.png
117 KB, 1213x1011
Just how accurate is this, /mu/scles?
>>
>sony
>not master-race grados
>>
>sony
change that then its good
>>
Fuck off OP, everyone knows that women don't have independent thought
>>
you /r9k/ guys are really pathetic
join a dating site, why don't you
>>
have hope there exists a qt
>>
>>60667971
because we aren't as pathetic as you that joins a dating site
>>
>why don't I have a girlfriend
>>
Honestly I can't remember the last time I saw a girl wearing headphones, or even the last time a girl struck up a substantial conversation about music. It might have been years. Which is sad because I think I've come to realize that I need a SO who is interested in music to stay interested in them in the long term.
>>
>>60667971
I don't go on r9k
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>>/reddit/
>>
if you asked a girl what they were listening to once in a while you might actually find out
>>
Y'all are hanging out with the wrong girls and the wrong people in general. It really makes me sad when I come here and see Anons posting things like "None of my friends really listen to interesting music!" and "Girls never like music besides as a fashion accessory" etc etc.

You guys just have shitty friends and kind of suck at finding people with similar interests. If you actually want to meet people with similar musical interests, go to shows, go to poetry readings, go to galleries.
>>
>>60667991
>using the internet to get laid and find love is pathetic!!!!

wow very 2007 in here
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>>/mra/
>>>/2007/
>>
>>60668065
This is good advice, I'm really shy though. I need new friends, guess I gotta put on the big boy pants and take more initiation
>>
File: 1445909418482.jpg (10 KB, 145x194) Image search: [Google]
1445909418482.jpg
10 KB, 145x194
>>60668011
>or even the last time a girl struck up a substantial conversation about music
>tfw a girl struck up a convo with me about Aphex Twin last night
>tfw she already has a bf
>>
>>60667912
considering most people on /mu/ shit on Angry Kid for the first half not being up to standards no i dont think most of us like concept albums. i love concept albums i just think most people dojt have the attention spans to appreciate them.
>>
>>60668138
For real, man. My best bet has just been relentlessly pursuing my artistic interests. I worked hard to find out which venues had the shows I was interested in, started going there and meeting people, started helping out with promotion, adding random people in the scene on Facebook. Eventually you establish yourself. Cue rewarding social life.
>>
>>60668165
To me, the story of a piece of music is told through the sounds and the imagery it evokes. If an album makes a very tangible landscape for me, I don't care if it's a concept album or not. A good example would be F#A# Infinity. I don't know if anyone considers that a concept album, but regardless it evokes a really vivid story and world for me without having to have some obvious overarching narrative shoved in your face the entire time (aside from the spoken word samples which point towards a very specific theme).

I guess I don't hate concept albums, I just hate albums of which people feel the need to remind you "are concept albums".
>>
File: 11.png (99 KB, 1213x1011) Image search: [Google]
11.png
99 KB, 1213x1011
>>
>>60668217
so you mean simply going to shows may help restore my ruined social life
not being ironic, really, you think it can help? what should I do, talking to people there? or what? won't it look weird if I start talking to a random guy/girl?
>>
>>60668559
this tee bee aych
>>
>>60668559
I never saw anyone rec an harsh noise album. /mu/ core is actually pretty "mainstream".
However, the man is still better.
>>
women can't get music desu
>>
>>60667991
>2015
>not using tinder
fuck off sperglord
>>
I HATE WOMEN

AMIRITE

THIS IS SO /MU/
>>
>>60668596
why do you suppose that
>>
>>60668624
>However, the man is still better.

explain how. both genders do the whole 'look at me im SPECIAL for not listening to top 40!!1' shit, its ultimately the same thing whether its harsh noise or le quirky 'indie' music. both feel the need to get attention and be validated.
>>
>>60668831
>harsh noise or le quirky 'indie' music

false dichotomy
>>
>>60668910
i am a woman and i love music, partying and getting fucked, who the hell are you?
>>
>>60667912
>implying most men care about concept albums
>implying most men critically analyze music
>implying boots aren't the most patrician footwear

>>60668559
Also this desu
>>
>>60668910

Says the women expert I see
>>
>>60668559
/mu/ manchildren btfo
>>
Many /mu/ users are even more pathetic than the average /r9k/ poster, desu.
>>
>nice chord progression
Jesus what a faggot.
Besides him being stupid and smiling pretty much accurate.
>>
>>60669010
lol
You do realize that music is used at parties and that many people have sex to music, don't you?
>>
/mu/ is basically the girl, but in male form.
>>
Where I come from it's the other way around.

Women love pop country, while men pretend to like just to fuck them at concerts.
>>
>>60669010
lmao obvious virgin is obvious. get your shit together.
>>
>>60667912
Nope, most people like top 40 shit
>>
>>60669112
>I have never put my penis into a vagina. Women are repulsed by me.

say it don't scream it lmfao
>>
>>60669031
/mu/ is /r9k/ pretending to not be /r9k/
>>
>>60669220
#NOTALL/MU/TANTS
>>
>>60667924
>>60667958
This desu. Though, if I am first listening to an album I try not to overthink it and just experience it, then go into analysis on a second listen if it appeals to me.
>>
>>60669255
#FUCK/R9K/
>>
>>60667912
Maybe we should try to save this thread by turning it into a thread about music related sex stories?
>>
>>60667912
its completely the reverse

"pay attention to me" is like 100% of what /mu/ is about, and its dominated by males. 3x3 and top 50 threads are obvious examples
>>
>>60669146
>i'm a grill btw :)
Timestamped photo of a bra in your room.
>>
>>60669305
True that.

The guys who keep reposting these stupid threads need to take a long hard look into the mirror.
>>
>>60669146
>Thinks he is awesome for having sex.
If only anyone gave a single fuck.
>>
>>60669305
>and its dominated by faggot posers who happen to be male
FTFY
>>
>>60668065
But I like my friends, and I sperg out whenever I talk about music in person. Can't I just listen to my shitty music by myself?
>>
>>60669362
>no true scotsman
>>
>>60669337
He's not a girl you dumbfuck.

>>60669343
Tbqh he never implied that he's had sex or not.
>>
File: 1436633641120.jpg (5 KB, 176x206) Image search: [Google]
1436633641120.jpg
5 KB, 176x206
>>60669390
>pointing out logical fallacies in a thread started with a massive generalization
Faggot poser spotted
>>
>>60669337
i don't wear bras that's weird as fuck

>>60669343
sit down peckerwood

>>60669428
this
>>
>>60669428
>He's not a girl you dumbfuck.

>I am a woman and I love partying

Read the thread you fucking retard.
>>
>>60669494
i'm selling a bridge in brooklyn if you're interested
>>
>>60669428
>Tbqh he never implied that he's had sex or not
People only use that "lel you've never had sex" insult if they have indeed had sex. It loses its impact, though it shouldn't have any at all, if they haven't themselves. That'd be similar to me making fun of you because you have a cheap motherboard when I don't even own a computer; people wouldn't really do that, I imagine.
>>
>>60669494
>He's actually taking the shitposts seriously.

>>60669527
>People only use that "lel you've never had sex" insult if they have indeed had sex.
They only use it when you're bring an angry bitter virgin, unless you have a problem with being called one. :)
>>
>>60667912
very, but only if your world-view consists of a few sexist meme-comics :/ don't know what else to tell you
>>
>>60669527
>people wouldn't really do that, I imagine
Yeah, people are a lot nicer especially on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>60669615
>Implying I was that Anon
Regardless, I don't mind being called a virgin, because I am one, and it doesn't really matter.
>>60669632
Not because they are nice, but because they aren't full blown retarded. I have faith that people wouldn't laugh at someone for something they fail at as well, unless they are shitposting.
>>
>>60668559
if you want to make a proper /mu/ strawman, replace obscure harsh noise with indie rock and rym with p4k
>>60668596
how so?
>>
>>60669090
this.

/mu/ is generally males, except that they're female

>>60670106
Oh I wasn't really referring to you. I just meant the cancer of tripfags in general.

In any case, thanks for posting, I needed to remember that tripcode so I could put it into my filter
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.