[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got a last.fm should I like as much tracks as possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: American Pepe.png (193 KB, 559x558) Image search: [Google]
American Pepe.png
193 KB, 559x558
I just got a last.fm
should I like as much tracks as possible for recs or as few as possible for recs?
also is there a way to like albums or artists?
>>
>>60667057
i find the best thing to do is scrobble on spotify or blackplayer and listen to radio playlists of your favourite artists
>>
click like on all the tracks
>>
is there a way to remove an artist from your lastfm library?
>>
lol who the fuck likes tracks? such a useless feature
>>
>>60667126
what are you supposed to do to get recs? I'm totally new to this I have no idea how it works
>>
>>60667057
bump
>>
>>60667138
You go on some other site because they ruined last.fm
You used to have proper page for browsing recommendations and whatnot but in the summer update they removed that along a lot of other features
Sorry but you're too late
>>
>>60667313
so you cant look at reccomendations at all? then why do people even use it?
>>
>>60667057
I just listen to what spotify's AI recommends me along with stuff that's mentioned on here a lot.
>>
>>60667370

to keep track of music. use rym for recs
>>
>>60667057
OP here
i just spend like an hour liking stuff on last fm
isnt there a way you can connect them to spotify?
and yes im retarded
>>
>>60667802
>i just spend like an hour liking stuff on last fm

please tell me you're trolling... how many songs did you like
>>
>>60667836
518 lol
>>
There's no point going through and just liking songs...the whole idea is to listen to stuff and build up your scrobbles, then you'll get recommendations based on what you've scrobbled.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.