[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck does this shallow idiot control all of pop culture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (376 KB, 1440x1764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376 KB, 1440x1764
Why the fuck does this shallow idiot control all of pop culture? Even Trump bowed down to him by performing one of his stupid forgettable songs.
>>
this is a music board not a pop culture board
>>
>>60666684
Black Jew
>>
>>60666684
>forgettable
shut up you stupid hipster hotline bling is so fucking catchy
>>
he makes suburban white kids feel like they're in touch with those super cool hood ppl
>>
>>60666684
It looks like they took two different pictures of his face, cut them in half and put them together
>>
>>60666684
>shallow idiot

>control all of pop culture

hmm okay
>>
>>60666746
although i should have mentioned the fact that hood ppl actually fuck with his music.

honestly he just shows how powerful a catchy hook and trendy beat can be
>>
>>60666775
hood ppl are idiots
>>
>>60666705
/thread
>>
*DIBS BEDORA* :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>60666775
>although i should have mentioned the fact that hood ppl actually fuck with his music.
Not really.
>>
>>60666684
as much as i tried, i cannot get into this faggot. i guess im just too old for this shit. his songs are good tho when they come on in the club and youre drunk as fuck its fun.
>>
>>60666746
>bones
>>
>>60669192
>>60666705
>13 replies
>14 posters
well, I wonder who the samefag is
>>
File: hmmokaythen.png (10 KB, 597x129) Image search: [Google]
hmmokaythen.png
10 KB, 597x129
>>60670373
w0w u rekt me
>>
>>60670492
w0w u rekt me
>>
He's a LITERAL meme now and memes are like the most powerful thing in pop culture right now nigga get with the times

>>60666666
>>
>>60668364
Yeah, they do. I'm not him but I grew up in the hood and keep in touch with some friends from there and Drake is pretty popular. He shed the whole "soft guy" image he had a while back and has since been accepted. Especially the past two summers it's been impossible to drive around or hang with those friends and not hear Drake or a song with a Drake feature.
>inb4 someone says I'm pretending to be black on the internet
I know that happens here but I have literally no reason to do that.
>>
>>60666843
yea thats kinda why theyre hood ppl
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.