[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And how is Kanye able to pull it off every time? From a creative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1000x1000
And how is Kanye able to pull it off every time? From a creative perspective, this might be the most innovative album I've ever listened to.
>>
>>60664864
have lots of money to pay people to do shit for you
>>
>most innovative album I've listened to

Someone hasn't heard of Death Grips
>>
I don't like Kanye West other works but I really love Yeezus
>>
>>60664878
Thats the thing tho. He knows exactly what pieces he needs and is able to put the work together like the ceo of a company. This singer, that producer, his voice...this sample, that tone, and overall something that stands out. To bring it to an overall perfect package like this takes unbelieveable amounts of talent.
>>
>>60665258
Then why is it so bad?
>>
>>60665258
I agree he is very talented like a ceo
but For all the money he spends and creative individuals he hires.It's still sad to me homeless guys like ride can make a better album than him in a shorter amount of time with 10% of the budget

TMS>YEEZUS
>>
>>60664952
>Death Grips
>innovative

>1994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh-Nk3aV-yk

>1991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jW8nijnQWw&t=1m40s
>>
>>60665446
>>60665293
>>60665258
>>60664970
>>60664952
>>60664864

samefag
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 679x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 679x430
>>60665547
Damn how did you know?
>>
>>60665446
wow bro good references pre death grips you know what you talking about but you must recognize that death grips are the fuckin revolution
>>
>>60664864
It sounded like Babby's First Experimental Hip Hop Album. It felt like it was a solid entry and told its own story, but it didn't feel like it made room for a follow-up.
>>
>>60665399
where did you hear that Ride is homeless?
>>
>>60664864
you listen to garbage if this is peak creativity to you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.