[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend tells me to listen to this because he said that this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: CS1651373-02A-BIG.jpg (278 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
CS1651373-02A-BIG.jpg
278 KB, 700x700
>friend tells me to listen to this because he said that this is metal for people that don't like metal
>it's literally just goofy scooby doo chase music
>>
>>60658165
You say that like its a bad thing
>>
yov dare insvlt papa skeltal (doot doot) and the spoopy ghosts?
>>
>>60658165
The most appealing description of this album i've heard so far
>>
>>60658165
deafheaven is metal for people that don't like metal senpai desu
>>
it's dadrock

people who don't like metal don't listen to metal
>>
>>60658165
That's a bad thing?
They're spooky rock music. And I love it.
>>
Ghost is fucking amazing. they have a lightweight rock sound that contrasts greatly with their lyrics, and I love them for that.
>>
>>60658165
>not listening exclusively to goofy scooby doo chase music while running through a hallway filled with doors that lead to the doors on the opposite end of the hallway
>>
>>60658608
not even
>>
why do they dress up like nonces
>>
>>60658853

volla vons chicken legs cheese cake
>>
Not liking people for metal who hate people.

Metal is disappoint, anon.
>>
File: visitor.jpg (76 KB, 1165x752) Image search: [Google]
visitor.jpg
76 KB, 1165x752
>>60658909
Nonces? Best I visit you tonight.
>>
>>60659031

what?
>>
>>60659031
It sure is disappoint.
>>
>this is metal for people that don't like metal
Your friend is a fucking idiot. Ghost are basically Mercyful Fate/NWOBHM worship, and exhibit nothing but "typical" metal traits in their music.

Metal albums for people who don't like Metal are few and far between I dare say, but people on this board seem to enjoy Drone-inclined groups like Boris, so maybe you should give that a try instead.
>>
>>60659708
>Mercyful Fate/NWOBHM worship
I get what you mean but they have also much more 70's influence than Mercyful Fate or most NWOBHM bands
>>
Ghost blows
>>
>>60661452
You blow
>>
>>60659708
this.

as someone who hates metal i reallz enjoy tool with their tribal thing thez got going.

check out vicarious and schizm. those songs are great
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.