[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your drug(s) of choice tonight >what you're listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 16
File: 1372210720819.jpg (61 KB, 600x519) Image search: [Google]
1372210720819.jpg
61 KB, 600x519
>your drug(s) of choice tonight
>what you're listening to while on said drug
>>
>>60657886
It's early morning here in Bongland. Last night I got pissed on Smirnoff and listened to Young Jeezy.
>>
yo momma booty
dat ass clap
>>
Tylenol since I've been nursing this headache since about noon.

Listening to some synthwave albums.
>>
>>60657886
Kill yourself
>>
File: vapi44T.jpg (227 KB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
vapi44T.jpg
227 KB, 962x641
>crack cocaine
>Art Angles
>>
>Weed
>the clash
>>
>whiskey
>blueboy, belle and sebastian
will drink until i pass out
im such a faggot
>>
>>60657943
This picture is gross and fascinating.

Can you imagine something eating through your belly and peeking out the other side of you, near your asshole?
>>
File: 1444073760451.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444073760451.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
Caffeine, alcohol and weed.
I don't think I listen to different music when affected by either than when I'm sober.
>>
>>60657943
Comfy as fuck
>>
> alcohol because that is all i have since im out of town
> anco
> tfw no heroin
>>
>popped a lexapro and smoking some lemongrass, chamomile, and mint blend i made
>genesis - foxtrot
>>
Booze, listening to Champion Fraff by Contact Play, one of the best UK hip hop albums out there
>>
>Alcohol
>NIN

is that weird, family?
>>
>ate some vaped weed
> its hitting me hard
>Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space
>still don't like it
>>
File: 1412026131377.png (496 KB, 1217x475) Image search: [Google]
1412026131377.png
496 KB, 1217x475
>>60658331
>knowing booze will just make u want the needle more
>>
>DPH, DXM
>Really fucking pleb stuff
>>
about to shoot the last of the h i have
>>
>>60658422
Eh i took a suboxone so im cool until tomorrow when i go home and fix up
>>
adderall
blackened thrash
>>
it's 6 in the morning and i'm about to go out and buy alcohol, i slept all day and night yesterday
>>
liquor
coldplay

lol
>>
File: folder.jpg (657 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
657 KB, 1200x1200
15mg of oxycodone potentiated with 50mg DPH. feels great
listening to this 4 the first time
>>
File: layne.jpg (59 KB, 615x408) Image search: [Google]
layne.jpg
59 KB, 615x408
>on /mu/
>shooting heroin
Have you people learned nothing
>>
>>60658478
take care anon
>>
File: turnover-peripheral-vision.jpg (224 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
turnover-peripheral-vision.jpg
224 KB, 480x480
>>60658456
well planned.

been on the methadone shackles for a couple months now

missed 2 days of dosing couple weeks ago and got a taste of methadone withdrawals and good lord theyre as bad as people say
>>
>>60658494
Shit man im too afraid to be on the liquid handcuffs myself. I met a dude in rehab a few years ago that was there for methadone and it sounds terrible. Fucking 3 week long withdrawals? No thank you.

Although at least you arent using dope. Keep it up man i hope you can ween off the methadone but not until youre ready f.am.

I live near portland and am getting on a month long at a time experimental buprenorphine shot soon. I hope it works but even if it doesnt they pay me so that's cool.
>>
>>60657886
>tramadol
>john zorn

meh; only because i'm sick and in pain. i would probably prefer some weed
>>
>>60658560
yeah i detoxed from dope in 5 days in cape cod this summer, i was still feeling like trash but i could eat/drink/sleep like a normal person- but of course took that ride to the hood the second i got home

that sounds great hope it works, unfortunately what ive realized is even when though can stop the physical withdrawals (via subs/meth) at the end of the day you still fucking love dope. its like being in love with a girl who lives next door, you gotta do some real leaf-turning/life changing to be able to consciously leave that behind
>>
>>60659329
as a slightly comical addendum i thought Lana Del Rey was insanely beautiful/tragic during the depth of my w/ds, listened to her almost nonstop the whole week
>>
>>60657886
Trying out Salvia.
Might listen to some dreamwave. But silence is preferred.
>>
>>60659408
I had an amazing Salvia experience with this on :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bidHnEekXpE
>>
>>60658560
month long buprenorphine shot?

weird.
>>
>>60659421
I'll definitely try this later. Thank you!
>>
>>60659329
Yeah man ive been doing h off and on since i was 16 and ive always said that she was my first true love, even lost my actual first love to it and honestly pretty close to ruining my current relationship too. I had about a year and a half clean thanks to subs but left the program and eventually got strung out again and here i am.

>>60659438
Yeah it is really weird. I guess its like vivatrol only bupe instead of naltrexone. Ill be participating in the human trials i guess. Its through some kind of medical research/testing group. They pay ~2000 dollars total over time supposedly but its in visa gift cards. Once i get the shot maybe ill make a thread like this one if anyone wants updates on if it works. I can give the number to sign up to any of my portland bros too. You dont need insurance or anything.
>>
>>60659387
Never listened to her would you recommend? Fevers and mirrors by bright eyes is my go to withdrawal album. Also my go to shooting up album.
>>
>weed and vodka
>three cheers for sweet revenge
>>
pretty drunk off a bottle of $10 wine tonight
listened to Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands and Just Like a Woman by Bob Dylan and got some feels from it
now i moved to RTJ 2 and feeling like i can take on anyone
>>
>>60658437
Listen to some Musique Concrete right now. Just trust me.
>>
>>60659599
HEADSTRONG ILL TAKE ON ANYONE
>>
File: 1447765827380.jpg (175 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1447765827380.jpg
175 KB, 960x960
>>60657886
>weed
>tobacco
>beer
>Red House Painters

sounds like another saturday evening
>>
>2c-e, mdma and 2c-p
>shiva chandra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdXcy2g9S9o
>>
a little weed and a lot of beer
xasthur and giles corey 'causeself-loathing music feels the best when you drink
>>
File: Dark_Side_of_the_Moon[1].png (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Side_of_the_Moon[1].png
22 KB, 300x300
>>60657886
250ug of lsd with the album on repeat.
>>
so /mu/ what drugs enhance your instruments ability?

it's common knowledge that opiates make you play brass and wind better and lsd makes you a guitar god. anything else?
>>
>>60660388
xanax makes u rap faster
>>
File: lateralus.jpg (179 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
lateralus.jpg
179 KB, 1440x1080
>>60657886
>>60660246
Solid choice but i prefer this with my lsd.
>>
File: 51CrP3qyEGL._SY300_.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
51CrP3qyEGL._SY300_.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
Nicotine (from a vape i don't smoke)
Weed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGG_GrUlNlg
>>
File: 1419581561843.jpg (97 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1419581561843.jpg
97 KB, 800x680
>>60657886
>Anime
>OST of the Anime I'm currently watching
>>
>>60657958
& cramps
>>
>>60657886
>alcohol & nicotine
probably some cheesy 80's hits
>>
>weed
>whatever I would listen to normally, probs The Jesus and Mary Chain and some Sonic Youth, maybe Current Joys too
>>
I tried DXM and came down not long ago. It was pretty lame. Music sounded weak. No insightful thoughts. Vague stomach discomfort was the dominant physical feeling.
>>
>>60662563
you probably didn't do enough. it is shit though
>>
>>60662574
Yeah since it was my first time I did only about a 200MG robodrink. I basically just felt drunk.
>>
For those ITT on the needle, how did you honestly get to the point in your life where you felt like it was okay to shoot heroin? I'm not trying to be condescending but I just want to hear real-time reports. I've fucked with opiates many times in the past and my life is total shit but I can't imagine shooting heroin.
>>
Cocaine
Ironically, the last song I remember is Cocaine by FIDLAR
>>
I can

Stay at home and take Modafinil as usual (which for y'all who know nothing is a drug that enhances your intellectual capacity for some hours) and tryna make some hip hop beats all night long and have five instrumentals done by the time the sun rises, so I can sell them to the local rappers, all as I listen to the production works of Madlib and J Dilla and El-P

Or

I could gather around the homies and take speed so we could fuck some low-life whores all night long to the sound of my hardcore hip hop playlist of ScHoolboy Q, Danny Brown, RTJ, and shit
>>
ill be listening to what ever shit mix my mate put together while smoking some weed and then moving onto booze
>>
>None (would drink but home alone so it'd be pathetic to drink alone)
>Interpol

Tried weed multiple times and it did nothing for me, refuse to try hard drugs because I actually enjoy my life not being a constant shithole.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x475
I'm smoking hash oil and really giving deathspell omega a listen for the first time.

Heard them before but I haven't tried diving into their music. I've gone through smrc and drought so far, paracletus is next.

I understand why these guys are praised so much now. And I can definetly hear how aosoth is influenced by them.

I just wish I could find a band that sounds more like aosoth it's the only black metal that's really caught my ear even though it's technically blackened death and not black metal in the truest sense of the genre.
>>
>>60663379
temple of baal
>>
>>60657886
>5 gr of dried cubensis
>Whirr
>>
>>60660388
Mdma for some reason makes me a piano prodigy. Guitar too, its like i can see every possibility and my instincts are way more accurate. I fucking suck at piano normally.
>>
mickey dizzle
Jungle/garage
>>
>>60657919
after you
>>
cannabis and mushrooms
gonna listen to some boards of canada and aphex twin.
>>
>>60658494
>>60658560
Are the most obvious affects of opiate withdrawal just psychosis? I've always wondered about this and how it is from the perspective of someone who is withdrawing.
>>
>>60662608
> 16
> been smoking weed since 12
> psychedelics throughout 14-15, a lot of Dxm.
> a couple friends have some dope and smoke it at my house, i turned the offer down but when it came time for my turn i buckled and took some hits.
> think it has been overhyped but love it
> start smoking heavily every day
> start dating girl
> after two years she's had enough and leaves
> go to rehab
> out of rehab start using again immediately
> deepest darkest depression ive ever felt
> hate life but dont want to kill myself
> start doing a lot more tar as well as begin smoking crack
> kicked out of parents house at 18
> living in a tent in a friends backyard
> develop a gigantic tolerance (smoking a gram and not getting high)
> pick up the needle at 19
> fast forward a year and a half
> get on suboxone
> life is great
> feelsgoodman.jpeg
> start using again every few months
> begin dating current girlfriend
> eventually start using every day again
> the cycle repeats
>>
>>60662590
Yeah sounds like first plateau to me. I got to the 2nd about 4 months ago with my roomie. Listened to Burial and sounded like shell casings were falling on to our back porch.
>>
Tonight it'll be a mix of Best Polm and Afghanistan hasj. Like every other night. Music will be Brian Eno's The Pearl.

>>60663379
Antaeus (obviously) and Arkhon Infaustus come to mind.
>>
>>60666145
The most obvious effect to outside people is the runny nose watery eyes cold sweats and shakes

Most obvious one to me is the hot and cold flashes and that i can feel every single tiny pain in my body. My bones and muscles hurt and i feel weak as fuck and horribly depressed. Never had psychosis from h withdrawal.
>>
>>60659645
Don't murder yourself anon.
>>
>>60666224
opiate addiction is fucking terrifying. I have a bunch of very close friends that are very attached to their opiates and probably will always be that way. I smoke a lot of cannabis, and the only thing I experience is mild irritability and maybe some reduced appetite when I haven't smoked in a day or two.
>>
>>60659645
I CANNOT TRANSLATE JAPANESE TO ENGLISH OR ENGLISH TO JAPAN-EEEEEZE
>>
>>60659645
What the fuck is going on with that picture? Ah Red House Painters are good, Mogwai much? I fucking love Mogwai
>>
>>60666145
>psychosis

ex heroin addict here, now clean in AA for 15 months now. psychosis has p much nothing to do with opiate drawls. maybe from not being able to sleep for 3 days due to RLS, but not from the dope its self.

>sleeplessness
>restless legs/tremors
>cold sweats/hot flashes
>runny nose, yawning, watery and teary eyes
>bone aches
>nausea
>diarrhea
>stomach cramps

the worst for me was always the restlessness. everything else i could handle but the RLS is the fucking worst.
>>
truckfigherts and beer.
because I'm going to see them tonight.

>>60658490
great album
bad drug
have fun, non the less.
>>
>>60666573

and by clean i mean no subs, 'done, alcohol, weed- nothing. had to come to the realization that drugs and alcohol werent my problem but the solution *to my problem. and that i have an abnormal reaction to drugs and alcohol in the sense that once i start using drugs i absolutely cannot control myself from wanting more and more.

that being said im by no means an anti-drug crusader. i dont care if others do drugs or drink. i just know i cant do so safely.
>>
>>60666685
great attitude.
good on ya.
>>
>drugs are for degenerates
>finntroll
>>
Vicodin, xanax, and plenty of dabs

Clarence Clarity - No Now and Emergency and I
>>
Slowdive on ketamine is mind shattering
>>
>>60666948

thank you, man. id say AA gave me my life back, but id be lying if i said i ever had much of a life to begin with.

my story sounds eerily similar to >>60666159 's. except i eventually realized the endless cycle and at that point i had tried every imaginable way of quitting by myself- from opiate substitutes, switching substances, going cold turkey, tapering down, and medicine/psychiatry.

absolutely nothing worked for me for any substantial amount of time until i found AA. and even in those periods of sobriety before, even though i was physically abstinent from drugs and alcohol i was still fucking miserable up in my own head.
>>
>>60667013
do you drink alcohol?
I'd challenge you to make a distinction for what is and isn't a drug that doesn't include alcohol (saving legality in some countries)
>>
>>60667086
>ketamine
>not even once
>>
prozacs, cigarettes, and tons of espresso
and deathconciousness
>>
>>60667086
>>60667133

Ketamine is great man. I've explored loads of drugs years back, and ketamine is pretty much the one I'd still do today. Fun as hell.
>>
>>60666159
dude, that's depressing.
I'm sorry you are having trouble with this.

I think you should look for ways to quit.
I have no idea what its like, but there is till much time to get your life on track.
>>
>>60658491
Poor old layney baby
>>
>>60667133
>>60667162
Only reason I would suggest trying it is because of how hard to get it is and how expensive it is, otherwise I'd say to avoid it like the plague because of how much I absolutely love it.
>>
adderall
Bad Brains
>>
>>60667210

That said, is it something you'd get addicted to though? I've done it a couple dozen times, but it never "stuck" to me like with my alcohol and weed addictions. It was pretty much like shrooms and LSD, something I loved to do but at set, pretty large intervals. Every few months or so.
>>
File: 1444084663666.png (282 KB, 440x432) Image search: [Google]
1444084663666.png
282 KB, 440x432
>weed
>wish I had a bunch of xanax
>Hey QT on repeat because I'm a masochist
>>
>>60662971

>ironically

no.
>>
>>60667210
I bought a gram like a month ago and it lasted me four weeks but I started to see why people could get addicted to it.
>>
>go to hospital for minor pancreatic inflammation
>given oxycodone
>take one
>feel fuzzy and warm

Wow this feels really nice. I put on Spiritualized too and it fit the mood.
>>
>German beer
>Summoning

gonna step it up with weed soon
still gonna rock folk and metal throughout the evening i guess
>>
>>60666159
>> been smoking weed since 12
the fuck, man...
>>
>>60667337
It is considered to be one of the few psychedelics that are addictive but chances are you'll be fine
>>
>>60666159
Ever heard of ibogaine?
>>
Tonight I'm gonna drink the two beers in my fridge, smoke a bowl, and zone out to some Truckfighters. Can't wait to get off from work
>>
>>60657886
fuck, I think I recognize that guy with the glasses
>>
File: 1411241120802.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1411241120802.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Hashish and Country Comfort babyyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u0pM8W5KTo
>>
Alcohol and recording new songs in peace and quiet.
>>
>>60657886
>Caffeine
>B L A C K I E
>>
Probably have a few dabs and listen to some acid bath.
>>
File: 2714721f.jpg (220 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
2714721f.jpg
220 KB, 1500x1500
Gonna drink tonight with a chick, pic related is what ive been listening to all day today but we're gonna be in a bar so i guess its top 40 hits

After that im going back to listening to pic related
>>
>alcohol
>martin newell
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.