[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever broken a record out of pure frustration/anger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: broken-record.jpg (38 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
broken-record.jpg
38 KB, 500x369
Have you ever broken a record out of pure frustration/anger? I've been told I'm a really hot-tempered listener, and it's quite true. If the album is highly acclaimed and it isn't "clicking" with me after a few listens i lose control and break them. I've lost a nice handful of supposedly "classic" records because of this.

Does anyone else have problems with this?
>>
>>60651384
What
>>
no, you're just on the spectrum.
>>
>>60651401
?
>>
>>60651384
the only records i break are world records
>>
>>60651411
What spectrum?
>>
>>60651425
Ayyy
>>
>>60651436
Ultraviole(n)t
>>
>>60651436
Autistic, I reckon.
>>
>>60651464
I am not autistic, I just have anger problems especially with music I don't "get." Got it? Good.
>>
>>60651436
https://www.autismspeaks.org
>>
>>60651384
Not the record, but a few months ago I tore up the lyric sheet for Niggas on the Moon out of frustration because I couldn't get it back into the sleeve without it crinkling.
>>
>>60651485
http://www.autism-help.org/adults-aspergers-anger.htm
>>
i believe this is what the experts like to call "low quality bait"
>>
>>60651579
why
>>
>>60651579
I feel bad for you son
>>
I've just smashed one cd in my life.
It was Free All Angels by ASH.
I did it just because all my friends were telling me that album was great.
I was young idk
>>
Only children and manchildren break shit out of anger. Get help.
>>
Either you're autistic or you have anger management problems. Sort your life out.
>>
>>60651384

Nigga this is music not videogames lmao
>>
>>60651621
I was trying to get it back in the sleeve perfectly for maybe 5 minutes, and I'm typically patient when it comes to vinyl, but I was not feeling it that night.
>>
>>60651425
Damn..
>>
>>60651384
Do you have autisim
>>
>>60651384
Get this hothead outta here
>>
I know this is bait but you should seriously get therapy if you do this. I used to have pretty bad anger issues when I was younger but therapy and prescribed drugs have helped me mellow out.
>>
>>60652670
nice job ruining a funny thread idiiot
>>
File: sniggers.png (2 MB, 680x580) Image search: [Google]
sniggers.png
2 MB, 680x580
>>60652702
>funny
>>
Memes aside you actually sound autistic

You're like the kids who smash their xboxes and get embarrassed when its uploaded on youtube
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.