[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any artists where you only love one song of theirs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
are there any artists where you only love one song of theirs?
but you really love that song?

i love the past is a grotesque animal so much and i think it's literally my favourite song. but i've never liked anything else of of montreal, and i've tried so many of their albums
>>
>>60651217
You are the fucking worst. Sure it's a good song, but you can't appreciate the catharsis if you don't understand the events that surround it.
>>
>>60651318
the rest of the songs are so meh holy shit i've listened to them so many times and can remember literally nothing of them
>>
Spiritualized is onlyonegoodsong-core.
Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>60651377
i really like that song
>>
>>60651377
cop shoot cop, right?
>>
>>60651217
garbage

supervixen is a really fucking good song
other than that, everything else is forgettable
>>
>>60651217
Literally the worst song on the album
>>
>>60651217
oh my god, someone else believes this. Satanic Panic is pretty good but a little twee. The past... is like one of my favourite songs though and enters my head randomly.

>>60651377
I know this is a troll but everything past Come Together on that album is gold. Their other albums never really connected with me.
>>
File: 1416744727852.jpg (234 KB, 1223x1240) Image search: [Google]
1416744727852.jpg
234 KB, 1223x1240
>tfw no one knows this feel and only knows how to insult my feel
maybe one day when you guys have listened to a lot of music you'll find a band where literally only one song hits for some reasons..........but maybe not.................
>>
>>60651467
>>60651377
ive never listened to spiritualized
what is this whole meme thing with them? can someone explain>
>>
>>60651513
They only have one good song
>>
>>60651513
their famous album, ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space, starts with an especially popular track, and often people pretend like this is the only good track on the album, and indeed in their discography, even though the only worthwhile thing they did is actually cop shoot cop... the last track on the album
>>
>>60651566
And Stay With Me, and I Think I'm in Love, and electricity.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBfgQvM7wtE
>>
>>60651438
How can you forget Push It or The World Is Not Enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmd3UiNfNkA
>>
i think that's my favorite song too but i love everything they've done

have you listened to paralytic stalks
>>
>>60651501
It's the other way around. The only artists I've ever encountered that are mostly shitty but may have 1 or 2 good tracks are mainstream pop and singer-songwriter music. Other than that, if you only like one track it's most likely you fucking up and not paying proper attention.
>>
>>60651217
I love hissing fauna, but I'm not gonna lie, sunlandic twins is still my fave, senpai
>>
>>60651711
>can't appreciate heimdalsgate or suffer for fashion
>'have you tried Paralytic Stalks?'
I'm having a laugh here m8
>>
>>60651758
well name who they are then, that;s the subject of this thread
>>
>>60651797
idk anon, is stuff like iggy azalea and bad 80's cock rock bands that happened to make something half decent one time in their shitty careers worth talking about?
>>
>>60651784
paralytic stalks is way better m8
>>
False Priest is their best by far
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.