[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
some fresh O))) just leaked! https://vk .com/wall-12024126_11894
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: background_10.jpg (95 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
background_10.jpg
95 KB, 1440x960
some fresh O))) just leaked!

https://vk
.com/wall-12024126_11894
>>
zzz 1st track is boring
hope it gets better after
>>
one time a while ago we had this 15 year old Ukrainian orphan stay with us for a summer. The orphanages shut down or something in the summer so they have to have people host them. He used vk. not sure why i typed this
>>
Mega upload when?
>>
IT'S SHIT
DAMN
I'M FUCKING DISAPPOINTED
>>
>>60651417
it's not that bad!
>>
moar?
>>
>>60651001
Sorry I don't listen to artsy babydrone.
>>
>>60651392
Vagina Kontrol?
>>
>>60652625
what is good drone then?
>>
>>60652663
Earth's debut is pretty much the beginning and the conclusion of the genre. Rare are the bands that actually understand the genre they're playing.
Drone metal is not supposed to be "artsy" in any way.
Sunn O)))'s Grimmrobe demos was a good record, I have to agree.
>>
>>60652761
>Anon decides what music is 'supposed to be'

ummm lol
>>
>>60652761
what about Robedoor and Pocahaunted?
>>
is Sunn like Grimes?
>>
almost
>>
>>60652761
>Drone metal is not supposed to be "artsy" in any way.

You're a retard. Dylan Carlson has stated many times he was influenced by LaMonte Young/ Theater Of Eternal Music which was itself an extension of the FLUXUS Art movement.

You can't get more artfag than that.
>>
There's no way Sunn O))) would release a record that sounds so thin. Waiting on a proper rip of the album.
>>
>>60653949
This. I don't know what exactly is wrong with it but their past work has been excellently produced.
>>
>>60652761
>beginning and conclusion
You must listen to a lot of drone
>not suppose to be artsy
it's art though
>>
>>60653949
This is definitely a garbage rip, sounds like it was recorded off an FM broadcast
>>
File: folder.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
Superior drone band coming through.
>>
>>60654704
I like Nadja but they're pretty samey, I wish they would take the fuzzed-out sound (which they do very well) into new territories.
I don't know if I'd consider them drone, they're more like a triangle of shoegaze, post-metal, and drone.
>>
>>60654756
they have some different styles, but i agree, they can feel the same at times.
I just like the fuzz they create and how their songs just drag on forever. It gets to me, hits a certain spot I didn't know I had.
>>
First thoughts.

Love it. Defiantly could have been ripped better, but After waiting 6 years this is amazing.

This is going to be killer live, and hopefully the LP will be amazing too.
Just wish I could download this to tie me over until 320 rip or the album itself gets released.
>>
>>60655029
Yeah. The mark of good drone is when it can become hypnotizing and drag you into the textures.
The collab with Tim Hecker is one of my favorite things they've (just Aidan actually) done, it's like soft noise mixed with that weird ambient style of Hecker's
>>
I refuse to listen to this until a good rip is out, can someone tell me if it's good, what it sounds like, and what they mean by "their most metal release"?
>>
>>60652761
>Drone metal is not supposed to be "artsy" in any way.

Actually THE dumbest thing I've ever seen on 4chan
>>
>>60655176
>refuse to listen until a good rip is out
This is so difficult for hyped albums. But we must be patient.
>>
I liked Monoliths & Dimensions, the bits I've heard of Black One, and Amplifier Worship by Boris.
Where can I go with drone from there?
>>
>>60654704
hahaha good joke
>>
>>60655258
It's not hard with this one. A weak-sounding Sunn album isn't a Sunn album.
>>
too droney
>>
Bought it today for RSD, sounds great on vinyl. Not as great as their past releases, though
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.