[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the semen stains the mountain tops what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
145 KB, 1920x1080
>the semen stains the mountain tops

what did he mean by this?
>>
>mountaintops = tits

figure it out :^)
>>
>>60650853
(o_o)
>>
>mountaintops = tits

figure it out :^)
>>
The mountain tops were stained with semen
>>
>>60650822
he squirted his daddy drink all over her cold, chapped, dry breasts
>>
>>60650822
Real answer OP. It's meant to convey how, as a teenager, you kind of see sex everywhere. He sees snow covered mountain tops and describes them as semen-stained. The mountaintops themselves are arguably tits.
>>
I always thought it was to do with the countless rapes soldiers commited in ww2
>>
It's a surrealist interpretation of snowy mountaintops.

The surrealist were interested in Freud's concept of the subconscious, so they would allow the subconscious to distort reality as expressed in their work (typically paintings and prose). These subconscious impositions often took the dorm of the psychosexual, perhaps best expressed in the paintings and sculptures of the most famous and prolific surrealist, Salvador DalĂ­.
Surrealism is considered the most significant precursor to the Era of postmodernism, and its influence can be seen across all artforms from the 1950s to the present.
>>
>>60650945
Hence the line 'Communist Daughter'
>>
>>60650971
nice pseudo-knowledge.

Betchya love those hollywood hills, eh?
>>
>>60651000
90% of what your told in adult life is wrong. pls buy my book.
>>
>>60651021
>your
oh lawdy
>>
>>60651000
Never heard of Hollywood Hills, but I've studied surrealism and find it interesting. I don't understand why showing basic knowledge of it makes you feel so insecure
>>
File: Tai-Lopez-Scam.png (383 KB, 652x561) Image search: [Google]
Tai-Lopez-Scam.png
383 KB, 652x561
>>60651059
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.