[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I listen to next? X = listened to all the way through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: mu:coreXOjpg.jpg (1 MB, 1500x3102) Image search: [Google]
mu:coreXOjpg.jpg
1 MB, 1500x3102
What should I listen to next?
X = listened to all the way through attentively
O = Have, but haven't listened to all the way through attentively
Nothing = Don't have & haven't listened to

>inb4 whole taste judged on mu/core i've listened to
>>
>>60644179
Get better taste
>>
>>60644179
are you a homosexual?
>>
>>60644207
I'm straight, but thanks for your concern

>>60644195
KK, heading to the taste store now
>>
>>60644179
You really haven't listened to illmatic attentively? For shame...
>>
>>60644245
I've listened to it probably twice but not enough to absorb it
I'm not really a hip-hop fan but I'll give anything a chance
>>
>>60644195
>>60644207
Do you know what opinions are? /mu/ is filled with nazi music faggots like you guys.
>>
Rec me something in a green circle or make a case for one that's blank PLS
>>
>>60644311
Nah, /mu/ is filled with plebs like you
>>
Justice - Cross is really good. It's worth a listen and I'm sure you'll like it the first time through.
>>
>>60644590
Okay, thanks. Been curious about that one, I'll give it a listen
>>
>>60644179
Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas if you like shoegaze but heven't really tried dream pop
>>
>>60644627
I think the first song alone does a good job of setting the tone for the whole album. Nice and upbeat for the most part. Personally like 7.5/8
let me know what you think though
>>
>>60644655
I'm a fan of both but never got around to that album for some reason
I'll give it a listen
>>
>>60644245
Illmatic seconded, it's the best hip-hop album. And you should listen to The Low End Theory too, as it's one of the albums that got me into hip-hop.
>>60644590
Yeah that album is good but he hasn't even listened to Daft Punk - Discovery... Pretty similar stuff and if Discovery didn't interest him then idk

I'd recommend Anco - Feels and The OTC - Dusk at Cubist Castle; both are fantastic albums and pretty easy to get into imo
>>
>>60644785
I think Justice is very similar to daft punk too, and although i've listened to daft punk more by a long shot, i like justice's stuff more, and think it's the next step that daft punk should've taken, not R.E.M. but that's just me
>>
>>60644785
Its fucking terrible but I can't listen to Low End Theory because my old roommate who is a huge fucking loser used to play that album all the time and rip bongs while watching comedy specials on repeat
I do enjoy some hip-hop though, my favourite by far is Cannibal Ox - The Cold Vein
>>
>>60644179
>listening to all the top /mu/core albums except Kanye

at least someone has good taste around here
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.