[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's make a flowchart for Duster and its side projects.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Have an initial idea for some of the chart:

Start off with Stratosphere. If you like the droning or experimental bits, you go to Valium Aggelein's Hier Kommt. If you enjoy it, go to Dweller. Like some of the melodic aspects of Stratosphere, split two different paths, one to Contemporary movement, the other to Eiafuawn's Birds In The Ground. Let's try to include all of the discography of both Duster and its side projects. Suggestions? Is there anyone who could create this?
>>
i want this to exist too but too lazy to do anything right now. monitoring
>>
>>60637777
>>60637777
same
>>
Helvetia is post Duster project
Calm is pre Duster project
Mohinder is pre Calm project
>>
nah, too much work
>>
>>60637825
How would you put that into a flowchart? Like make it connect in a sense?
>>
>>60637825
Also Valium Aggelein
>>
Should we consider this a Duster discussion? Also what is Valium Aggelein's Mount Hamilton?
>>
This is rough and off the top of my head so probably incorrect. In chronological order

Mohinder > Calm > Duster > Valium Aggelein > EIFUAWN > Helvetia > Ghost Drugs > Two Alright Boys
>>
BTW this is Ghost Drugs, kinda Stooges-esque project from Clay parton

https://ghostdrugs.bandcamp.com/album/s-t
>>
Is there a mega link for stratosphere?
>>
wait so which band member is is eiafuawn? the vocalist? cause i'm just listening to them for the first time right now and i'm really digging it
>>
>>60638081
Yeah Clay the vocalist from Duster was in Eifuawn
>>
>>60638157
nice, this is exactly what i needed to fill the void that is duster's short discography
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.