[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at Kurt's face in this picture, little does he know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1434457927326[1].jpg (415 KB, 648x435) Image search: [Google]
1434457927326[1].jpg
415 KB, 648x435
Look at Kurt's face in this picture, little does he know the woman he's standing next to would end up having him murdered in just over 2 years. Poor little kek.
>>
>>60625919
So she's the reason we have to fucking deal with the Foo Figthers?
>>
>>60625919
what's wrong with his eye?
>>
>>60626456
well Kurt was about to kick Dave and Krist out of Nirvana so we probably would have had the Foo Fighters anyway, but I doubt they would have gotten big with based Kurt there to remind everybody that his music fucking sucks
>>
>>60625919
Are you confessing to poisoning Kurt with that LSD?
>>
>>60626474
Probably a weak muscle, so one side of his face smiles more than the other
>>
i tought it was widely known that the actual killer was Grohl
>>
>>60625919

To every is applied a witch, heart is failsafe, horse belly of acid, hel is real.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (207 KB, 696x412) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
207 KB, 696x412
>>60625919
Good Goy
>>
which one is kurt again?
>>
>>60626533
No, Kurt was about to kick himself out
>>
>>60627093
dave grohl is such a burnout waste of space. wrong nirvana died.
>>
>>60627093

Her facial expression is sickening.
>>
>>60625919
This is probably the most disgusting couple to have ever existed. If I lived under a rock all my life, I would've looked at this and thought I was looking at two homeless white trash siblings holding plastic flowers they stole from a local thrift shop. The fact that they managed to squeeze a kid out of the relationship before Kurt died is fucking disgusting; that means the seed of nastiness can only radiate outward. I shudder to think how much that kid has fucked since then.
>>
>>60628517

lol dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>60628517

And I mean chill out, cos it must be revolting being you.
>>
File: Dave-Grohl.jpg (70 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Dave-Grohl.jpg
70 KB, 600x400
"Hey Kurt. Sorry I killed you. Now I am the only good rock band left"
>>
Marigold was grohl expressing his motive
>>
>>60629353

Courtney, you're going to die forever.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.