[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/ comments/3ua7g6/whats_a_
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: gg.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3ua7g6/whats_a_band_you_discovered_this_year_you_love/

>Cake. I think they're extremely underrated.
what is even happening

cringe thread i guess
i wanna be fat and pissed
>>
>>60621467
fuck off reddit
>>
God any music related thread in this shithole is gold. Here's another one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3ua7g6/whats_a_band_you_discovered_this_year_you_love/
>>
>>60621514
>oops
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3t1sj2/which_song_would_you_rate_a_1010/
>>
>>60621523
>Mr. Brightside. I know it repeats the first verse, but man you can just feel the emotion in it. I read how the lead singer Brandon Flowers said the reason it has stood the test of time is that he wrote it after witnessing his girlfriend cheating on him. So it's pure emotion.

this has never been done before in the history of music
>>
>>60621514
>>60621523
>>60621542
i said fuck off reddit
>>
I think i posted this here before but there's an hour-long twitch vod of anthony fantano on skype awkwardly trying to talk about college-kid rap and super smash bros with pro player hbox
>>
>>60621467
This thread isn't bad at all. Just people discovering artists they hadn't heard before. Would you rather them remain closed off to other kinds of music? Kill yourself desu senpai.
>>
i really wish i didn't enter this thread
>>
>>60622390
Remember
>>
Ghost!!!
Boyfriend linked me a song, really liked it. Saw they were coming to my state the next week and saw them live.
One of the BEST bands I've had the honor of seeing live.
>>
Leddit once again prove how fucking entry level and pathetic they are.
>>
Is hating on reddit here a post-ironic meme?

Have you never looked at how awful this board is at music?
>>
>>60622423
Just look at the catalog for proof outside the /generals/ things are the same here, just swap billboard for p4k/fantano
>>
>>60622423
nah, i just think they all have social life and jobs and music is just something casual to them. its not primary interest.
>>
>>60622424
they're both awful imo
they awful in very different ways though
>>
>>60622438
This board fucking sucks for music discussion but at least 40% of the posters on here have decent to good taste. I'd be generous to say more than 1% of leddit has half-passable taste.
>>
>>60622423
they are not much different from /mu/ at heart.

it's only the bands are different

hell, some of them are even /mu/'s favorites
>>
>>60622455
>at least 40% of the posters on here have decent to good taste
wew lad

more like 5%

if you like opn but, say, hate no wave, don't think you're in those 5%
>>
>>60622477
Are there seriously people that hate no wave?
>>
>>60622477
>>60622489
>no wave

Fucking rocktards and their stupid microgenres.
>>
>>60621542
>the reason it has stood the test of time is that he wrote it after witnessing his girlfriend cheating on him.
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>60621467
>Chvrches

Lol holy shit
>>
>>60621467
>Electric Wizard
>Bad Religion
>Gorillaz
>discovered this year
>>
>>60622561
>microgenres.
scene =/= microgenre you tard
>>
File: 1444368898015.gif (2 MB, 220x160) Image search: [Google]
1444368898015.gif
2 MB, 220x160
>Led Zeppelin. I'm 21.
>I feel like I was failed, either by myself or my friends and family.
>>
this thread is cringe
>le superior taste
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.