[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eagles of Death Metal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 9
File: eagles of death metal.jpg (161 KB, 1500x1638) Image search: [Google]
eagles of death metal.jpg
161 KB, 1500x1638
Let's discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n74HBrrFnIc
>>
>>60615864
not that great but they aren't awful also they got caught up in that france terrorism shit.

/thread
>>
>>60615864
Never seen Joshua get so emotional. Its pretty sad.
>>
>>60615864
Maybe if Vice hadn't been promoting multiculturalist agitprop, 130 people would still be alive and enjoying shit music
>>
>>60615922
Only 80-some people became hamburger meat at the Bataclan. The rest were elsewhere.
>>
haram band
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTEzQpZgIMg
>>
>ran like cowards
If I had been there I would have charged those mudslime shits with my 9 millimeter. But hey, that's France for you. They seriously count on hipsters who wear suspenders to protect them
>>
How did The Who deal with Cincinnati?
>>
>>60615980
I really like this post, good job anon.
>>
File: flaming lips terror.jpg (61 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
flaming lips terror.jpg
61 KB, 608x608
I wonder if it feels like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMId4OTkqKI
>>
>>60615864
They ran like pussies
>>
>>60616114
What would you have done, anon?
>>
>literally crying
>"I love you Josh, please protect my soft baby butthole in case the terrorists ever come back"
Christ, these guys are so lame. This would never happen if Death Grips was playing
>>
>>60616114
Agreed. If only we'd been there, anon. We would have saved the day. Not a single innocent would have come to harm. You see, how I would have saved the day, I would have materialized my Katana out of thin air and dispatched the Mudslime terrorists in one fluid slash. All while tipping my fedora of course.
>>
>nobody knows they had bombs strapped to their bodies as well
>>
>>60615980
I bet you would have senpai, you are so brave and strong.
>>
>>60616224
>implying I wouldn't kill them before they could trigger their bombs
>implying I wouldn't diffuse the bombs afterwards
>>
>>60616224
I would have taken them anyways. I'm willing to sacrifice myself to protect my herd, like any true man would

That's what separates us men from pussies like the Eagles of Pop Rock and women. We fight, even when we know we'll lose.
>>
>>60615864
>"there's no exit over here"

literal nightmare
>>
>>60616224

>Not buying a defuse kit

There's a reason why you're still silver pleb.
>>
>whole band is about the tough rockstar symbol
>run like pussies cause of some shots
simply eric
>>
Where's a nightcrawler when you need one?
>>
>>60616284
shite b8 m8
>>
>>60616251

>True man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Do you even suck dick? Cause I suck dick. I suck cum for a living, i love to SUCK DICK. I'll start slow, open up your ass and let your sloppy shit drain into my mouth then i'll throw up in your mouth. Then I'll slather my dick with your shit and fuck your face HARD. Then you do the same to me. After that, WE CUM DEEP IN OUR ASSES AND WE FUCKING EAT IT.
>>
>>60616254
>the dressing room
>the kid in the leather jacket
>>
does nobody see a lot of melodrama?
like i realize the gravity of the situation but man some of the shit jesse and josh are saying sound straight out of a movie. something just seems fishy.
>>
>>60616421
I don't see it. desu senpai
>>
>>60616421
i dont think you really realize
>>
>>60616421
(cont.) also the "let me go get the most important member of the band who wasnt there but is the most well known one. here's josh homme, of qotsa."

i cant be the only one.
>>
>>60616469
Josh was shaking with survivor's guilt.
>>
>>60616469
It would be weird not having Joshua around, considering that he is also an important member of the band.
>>
>>60616511
>>60616509
idk. i'm not implying anything, just stating in general that this is an odd interview. i understand being terrified and feeling sorrow, and guilt, etc. but i can't put my finger on what's weird about this interview for me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIJRf2EyyF4
peace
>>
heres what i woulda done:
*terrorist start shooting*
jesse: oh my goood
me: heh... don't worry
*teleport everyone out of there*
me: your safe now
hot french girl: i want to have sex with you
me: well, thanks but i don't sleep with just anyone just like that, im a gentelman let me take you on a date or two first
*teleports back behind terrorists*
*unsheathes katana*
me: nothin personnel... kid
terrorists: allahu.. akbar?
*kills him*
>>
>>60616603
As would any supreme gentleman, my dear sir. Those Eagles of Adult Contemporary really were some cowards, huh? Unlike us enlightened, scholarly types. Only true gentleman can effectively combat the coming flood of shitskin invaders the jew-kek'd-lib-tard media erroneously call refugees.
>>
>>60616603
>>60616689

i came to 4chan to escape this cancer on the internet. please fuck off back to reddit, thank you.
>>
>>60617171
Spotted the terrorist sympathizer.
>>
>>60616421
Sounds like you're just not realizing that speaking about a terrorist attack that you experienced a week after it happened is traumatic.
>>
>>60616603
upboated
>>
>>60617171
i only shitpost ironically to make you mad fyi
>>
>>60615980
the only thing sadder than this bait are the people who will fall for it
>>
Of course I teared up while watching that, I'm such a little bitch
>>
>>60617171
>i came to 4chan to escape this cancer on the internet
>>
>>60617415
>That file name

Those fucking things are fucking cute but then you remember that they could really tear you up.
>>
>>60616151
>Time to leave /mu/
>>
Do you think it boosted their sales at all?
>>
;_;

I cri
>>
>>60617651
WHEN
>>
>>60617697
ANGELS
>>
>>60615891
>this retard seriously thought his comment was profound, thread-ending worthy
>the only (You) he got was from me out of pity

kek
>>
>>60617824
DESERVE
>>
>>60617861
TO
>>
>>60617851
At the same time it aptly describes everything you need to know about the band except for Josh Homme sometimes being their drummer.
>>
>>60617894
FUCK
>>
File: DIE.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DIE.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>60617894
DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>60615922
Omg did you just blame Vice for the Paris attacks?
>this guy
>>
>>60615864
bad acting. its cringe worthy.
>>
>>60618031
Hey, I'm sure you get this a lot but you're a fucking idiot. Sorry. Just felt it stands repeating.
>>
"Your dressing room killed four people. How does that feel?"
>>
>most of this thread
>>>/b/
>>
>>60618104
why so defensive? i wasn't talking about you at all. can't handle that your perception of reality is false i see.
>>
>>60618031
Good to know that you're a child or have a severe social disorder.
>>
>>60615864

Watching now

can't believe Vice was stupid enough to release a trailer for this shit, massive backlash for a 26 video? not even worth it mates
>>
Haven't been able to keep them off my playlist since the new album dropped

Just a groovin, feel-good, fuckin kinda rock n roll. Also josh homme

If you don't like Chase The Devil you're a faggot
>>
>>60616254
Fucking this, I don't know how many times I've dreamt something similar
>>
>>60616421
They had come home just a few days prior, also Jesse has always been pretty emotional and trying to live a rock star lifestyle while Josh has always had a certain way of talking, it's genuine
>>
It's funny how you can tell who's an autist by their reaction of the video
>>
Don't want to watch the video but is the band toast or what's gonna happen now
>>
>>60619909
They want to be the first band playing the bataclan when it reopens
>>
>>60618817
how do you get that out of my post? autism.
>>
File: 1448302506843.jpg (28 KB, 659x509) Image search: [Google]
1448302506843.jpg
28 KB, 659x509
>>60620254

This just got real ironic bruh
>>
File: this_disturbing_pink.png (5 KB, 728x430) Image search: [Google]
this_disturbing_pink.png
5 KB, 728x430
In my opinion the band will NEVER recover.

Josh Homme and QOTSA should be fine though.

Which is good news for music.
>>
LD. Seriously bad acting. "Can we take 5?" Holy crap.
>>
Looks like acting to me
>>
LD. Im fuckin' beside myself with the fake tears. Kinda pissed off at these fake fucks.
>>
>>60616151
10/10
>>
Shitty band, seem like decent dudes, this event has inadvertently been great PR for them.. The media is milking this shit to fucking death tho
>>
is this the best paris tribute song? especially at 38 seconds, that's some really original guitar, totally didn't rip anything off https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-k9YEwVXgM
>>
Great extremely important cnn interview with everyone's mom's fave rock star

"Our first thoughts at this point are with the Eagles of Death Metal fans," [Bono] said.

"If you think about it, the majority of victims last night are music fans. This is the first direct hit on music that we've had in this so-called War on Terror or whatever it's called."
>>
Music hasn't been hit so hard since the latest death grips dropped on soundcloud
>>
>>60616284
Have you ever listened to the band at all?
>>
>>60620886
>>60620902
>>60620908

That samefagging
>>
>>60624239
For real.
>>
>>60623088
I know right? How obtuse do you have to be to not realise that the bands just doing it for fun/as a joke. I mean they're called Eagles of Death Metal ffs.
>>
ehh If that shit happened to me I wouldn't even be speaking to vice but w/e

very sad it happened glad they made it alive
>>
>>60624357
Yeah, this.
>>
>>60624296
This, and the fact that they're the silliest goofbags in literally every interview ever
>>
>>60624357
I don't know man, I'd wager the entire journalism world wants an interview with them and their fans want to know what the fuck happened. And apparently they're good friends with the people at vice so it's not really a big deal
>>
I cried a few times
>>
when Josh said "citizens of the Earth" I cringed so fucking hard
>>
>>60624660
But it's true, stop being an autist
>>
>>60617909
this
>>
>>60624660
>Not considering yourself a 'global citizen'
>Self-identifying as a citizen of your birth nation
>Nationalism
>Ever
>>
>>60624671
stfu I know Josh didn't want to use it in a certain way but this term is very specific and is politically charged you fucking dumbass
>>60624756
I'm not a fucking nationalist, but it would be incredibly naive to think "oh we're all citizens of the world baah baah" when our citizenship is more than just our place of birth, if you deny it influenced your values, your culture, your way of thinking etc... you're a moron
I'm french and proud and fuck you all
>>
>>60624756
>>60624671
You guys are earthist af, racist pieces of shit, I consider myself a citizen of the universe
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (63 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
63 KB, 854x859
>>60624775
>>60624796
>Not considering yourself a citizen of time and space
>Not considering yourself a citizen of all dimensions
>Tethering yourself to just one physical universe
Fucking plens.
>>
>>60616421
>>60616469
To be honest, something about them doing a talk with VICE of all places made me feel like that too. I really don't mean to be an asshole, but after seeing the documentary about eodm (and seeing and reading about the amount of drugs they have and still consume), I really wonder how legit it was.

Like yes, they're probably traumatized, but every performing musician loves drama, no matter how heavy it is. Maybe that's why he is so guilt ridden throughout the whole thing - because a part of him is enjoying it.

Wonder how G.G. Allin would have reacted...
>>
>>60624826
He would have thrown shit on the attackers and saved the day once again...

RIP sweet nigger :'^(
>>
ITT: people who dont know what histrionic personality disorder is
>>
>>60617171
4chan is the birthplace of cancer itself
>>
vice is fucking embarrassing

this interview is fucking embarrasing

I wonder what they really think, lots of those guys in those bands have been pretty outspoken right wingers
>>
>>60625282
They think "haha those pussy ass french surrendering again, if they had guns it wouldn't have happened, fucking liberal scums AFRICA FOR AFRICANS, ASIA FOR ASIANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYONE! Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the Third World pours into EVERY white country, and ONLY into white countries. The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of Third-Worlders and quote-unquote "assimilating" with them. Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country, and ONLY white countries, to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites. What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries? How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final Solution to the BLACK problem? And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this? But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a NaziWhoWantsToKillSixMillionJews. They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
>>
>>60625380
wut
>>
>>60616511
I think he's not always touring with the band, considering he's got a lot going on in his career.
>>
>>60617602
Yes, they said their song/album went to #1 on the iTunes charts.
>>
>>60616015
iirc Pete Townshend became an angry drunk and started jerking off to cp
>>
>>60620502
Not sure about never but its gonna be a long long time I think
>>
>>60616251
>Eagles of Pop Rock

you mean the Eagles
>>
nice advertising at the bataclan, they can now do a 100 replies/thread in /mu/
that's good for them
>>
File: EEnE.jpg (266 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
EEnE.jpg
266 KB, 1024x768
>all the edgelords in this thread
>>
Everybody knows that theater shit was some false flag massacre perpetrated by Jewish lizard men to discredit Arabs and lead to an Arabic Holocaust at the hands of the west so the only barrier to Jewish domination of the world can be brought down. Everyone with a brain should be able to see Jesse being so emotional just to stir up the west against the Muslims; one day, the Rothschilds will come in, say "You gotta do another interview so WW3 can begin", he'll say "okay", they'll leave, and boom, Ian Curtis-style suicide after listening music, because he can't take being a pawn of the NWO anymore.

I like David Icke on FB, trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>60627883
thjis, joos did 9 one one was an inside job steal meems
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.