[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dick Ears.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Yes:No.png (519 KB, 763x418) Image search: [Google]
Yes:No.png
519 KB, 763x418
On the left - someone who consistently makes strikingly original pop and recently, an extraordinary film score. Never gets discussed. On the right, what /mu/ would prefer to listen to: Musical mediocrity embodied. Most of /mu/, it seems, are facile and lack critical faculties, because they nearly all have something designed to deliver gametes stuck to their front.
>>
Please don't belittle my fuck stick
>>
why don't you post left's name so we don't have to crop the image and upload it to google to find out who it is
>>
>>60614377
Fair enough - Mica Levi (Micachu and the Shapes)
>>
>>60614377
micachu
>>
I could mention laurie anderson also
but I mean the whole grimes thing is just waifu fun so w/e
>>
>>60614377
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7EzjJvMLKo
>>
>>60614172
>not waifu material
dropped
>>
>>60614172
they both suck...
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 480x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 480x571
On the left - someone who consistently makes strikingly original pop and recently, an extraordinary film score. Never gets discussed. On the right, what /mu/ would prefer to listen to: Musical mediocrity embodied. Most of /mu/, it seems, are facile and lack critical faculties, because they nearly all have something designed to deliver gametes stuck to their front.
>>
>>60614172
Dat soundtrack..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV546PsXKg
>>
>>60614172

You're comparing two different artists with little similarities but somehow managed to relate one to the other through their ears. Truly amazing.

Also, get off the high horse. Micachu has been around a LOT longer than Grimes, and therefore has more experience in making music, while Grimes is still maturing as an artist.

I enjoyed Art Angels -- I won't lie -- but there's glaring flaws in it regardless. But again, she's young. Perhaps when she reaches musical maturity you can compare the two.

Ease up. Grimes still has a mountain to climb, and the only thing Micachu has to focus on is marketing her music properly to even fucking fit in the same fucking group as Grimes, and even then, the similarities will still be microbial.

tl;dr: suck my nuts anon
>>
>>60614996
same age.

debut albums the same year.

as for them being different, if you mean that one is a fuck sight better than the other, then I'm in full agreement.

Your balls are delicious.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.