[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will be interviewing Mike Love for my college radio station
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 720x405
I will be interviewing Mike Love for my college radio station tonight. It will air Tommorow night.

I need to ask questions from people online, so give me some to ask him.
>>
>>60613357
"Gay"

"Tell me how much you hate formulafuckers?"

"Is it always a love thing?"
>>
What the hell is a love thing?

How bad did Brian fuck the formula in the 60s?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>60613417
Love these, keep them coming guys
>>
Who's gonna hear this shit?
>>
>>60613456
I'll post a link to the stream Tommorow
>>
>>60613357
"Fuck Mike Love."
>>
What was the lowest point in your career and why was it guest appearing on Full House?
>>
Bahaha, this is great.
>>
>>60613619
K, a serious one, who is his favourite modern artist/modern band? This could be a good opener, than gradually turn up the heat of the roast.
>>
"Did you really wrote most of SMiLE?"

"Did Brian really marry a sixteen year old girl?"

"What did Van Dyke's gay artsy lyrics really mean?"
>>
ask him how do i get laid in the year 2015
>>
>>60613456

underrated
>>
>>60613357
Ask about Lou Reed's cover band the Surfsiders.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geHFu3I22C8
>>
>>60613357
Why do you browse /mu/ so often? Why do you reply to every Mike Love hate thread with your butthurt posts?
>>
File: 1446779480039.jpg (881 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1446779480039.jpg
881 KB, 1500x1500
Ask him to talk about the Pet Sounds album cover and show him this.
>>
File: CAfEtUbUQAAq7eS.jpg (44 KB, 599x655) Image search: [Google]
CAfEtUbUQAAq7eS.jpg
44 KB, 599x655
>this thread
>>
>>60616991
Hi Mike! Will you storm off OP's college radio show if he asks you some of these questions?
>>
"Why won't you let Brian and Al tour with you?"

"What do you think of the Love and Mercy movie? Was it accurate?"
>>
File: brian wilson.jpg (22 KB, 285x300) Image search: [Google]
brian wilson.jpg
22 KB, 285x300
>>60616991
That picture of Brian always makes me sad. More than any other one.
>>
Ask him why he's such a fuccboi.
>>
>>60616991
Mike, why are you so mad? Do you realize you're the only one who makes these butthurt MLIDF posts and it's super obvious it's just you working damage control?
>>
>>60613456
kek
>>
Ask him if he knew that brian doesnt remember meeting john lennon
>>
the beach boys are playing at the local theater in my town in february, should I go?
>>
why did you make brian do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz0SnpN_O00
>>
>>60613357
"Literally who?"
>>
>>60619575
what did mike love have to do with that
>>
>>60613357
Why they put the dick in the pussy?
>>
>>60613357
Favorite song he wrote or co-wrote.
Favorite songOAT

>>60619575
That was Landy.
>>
O.K. enough bullshit. Here's a SERIOUS question to ask Mike Love: What was his and the rest of The Beach Boys reactions when they went to England in the 1960s for the first time and everybody wanted to hear the Pet Sounds album, and not all the surf crap that was so popular in the U.S.? Also how did he feel, when Brain was proven RIGHT about Pet Sounds, even though it wasn't in his native land? And lastly, How did the band feel when everybody wanted to hear Pet Sounds, and yet Brain wasn't there to appreciate the response to it?

Now the bullshit question: Why did The Beach Boys feel the need to go an monkey around w/A Beach Boys Party and re-issue it without all the "Party" sounds? I mean it's great that they included extra tracks, but the original was fine just as it was.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.