[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>join a mu related fb group years ago >meet german/asi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
>join a mu related fb group years ago
>meet german/asian qt, we talk 24/7, she's amazing
>kinda romantic but not, we just keep talking everything
>years pass
>meet a great girl, fall in love, etc
>move in with her but her parents are aspies so we don't tell them
>decide to get married to just get it over with plus side benefits, sweet
>qt wants to come to wedding but can't, visits us in the summer instead
>"omg is this really happening"
>we manage to have a love triangle, wife and qt fall for each other
>nothing happens, I rage at qt once she goes back to her country
>we all start talking again
>make plans for her to visit us again
>she gets insecure and lonely and shit and I try to comfort her one night on mdma and explode terribly, tell her how amazing she is
>she's okwithit for like ten minutes and then freaks the shit out
>she doesn't respond to anything few days

Give me music for this motherfucking feel mu. Enjoy the np gay shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3oSc8gMrGo

>pic related, its the fag ass tattoo we got together.
>>
MtG fag detected
>>
>>60613269
Phyrexia?
>>
File: 1356434090965.jpg (19 KB, 300x347) Image search: [Google]
1356434090965.jpg
19 KB, 300x347
>>60613297
>>60613298
New Phyrexia, yes. I was going to go for norwegian o and she for phi, and when I remembered this we just had to do it.
>>
>>60613316
I remember I pulled an elesh norn and was super hyped about it back when I played magic
>>
>>60613350
I wish she pulled my Elesh Norn.
>>
wow awful, not even an interestin read, cmon op
>>
nigger i ain't reading all that shit get your bitch ass the fuck back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>60613407
I know, it's just bad shit. I was going to post it on /r9k/ but I figured it wasn't THAT bad.

Also see:
>>60613434
>>
>>60613446
You are really pathetic
>>
>>60613269
>join a mu related fb group years ago

That's what went wrong, you deserve this.
>>
File: 13526489332.jpg (70 KB, 720x513) Image search: [Google]
13526489332.jpg
70 KB, 720x513
>>60613697
This is true.
>>
u got kekd?
>>
>>60613269
why would you not just tell her you were on mdma and apologize
>>
>>60614287
She already knows it, but she already knows how I usually am on mdma, so.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.