[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I go to talk about Jazz?classical? because this clearly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151106_120417.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151106_120417.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Where can I go to talk about Jazz?classical? because this clearly isn't the place. Whenever we start these threads we barely get responses, yet kpop threads are always on roll 24/7.

So, my question is, where could I go to discuss and get recs for jazz/classical albums?
>>
>>60612856
make friends in real life
>>
>>60612856
http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=4

I think this place is more your style
>>
>>60612856
>go to the archive
>search "jazz mega"

voila fuckboi

go to record stores and shit and get good taste
>>
that's because kpop is good and jazz and classical are for nerds

>classical albums
try reddit
>>
we don't give a fuck where you go, just leave
>>
kpop carries the spirit of classical music into the twenty-first century
>>
>none of these guys are talking about jazz or classical
>they must be good people to ask about where I can go to talk about jazz or classical!!!
go flaunt your pretentious taste somewhere else
>>
What are you talking about there's classical threads all the time newfag
>>
I've been here since 2011 I just never see these threads anymore
>>
and pretentious taste? Buddy I listen to a lot of rock actually, I just wanted to try other genres and get back into some jazz/classical after so long. how is that being pretentious?

and why is everyone being no negative? did i hurt your f-f-feelings
>>
>>60612856
>rule number one if you want to whine on /mu/
>never mention K-pop in your OP
>>
>>60612856
post your fedora collection and ill rec you some bomb ass classical jazz
>>
>>60613520
well this is what i remember to listening to a long time ago

lady in satin
kind of blue
a love supreme
tortoise - s/t and tnt (not sure if thees count)
yea thats pretty much it.
portishead (again not sure)

unless you want to see my last.fm?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.