[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pink floyd and the beatles are bad >I listen to REAL music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: tips snapback.jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tips snapback.jpg
97 KB, 1920x1080
>pink floyd and the beatles are bad
>I listen to REAL music like kanye west and death grips
>>
Is that Moonmeander?
>>
>>60604720
>tfw all of these are bad

why don't you listen to classical pleb?
>>
>>60604720
>Bunk bed
>>
>>60604720
kanye west is literally the same thing as the beatles in terms of marketability
>>
>>60604720
Its as if the ONLY two choices for music in the world are dadrock OR memerap.
>>
>>60604743
why not everything
>>
>>60604743
>classical
listen to jazz. pleb.
>>
>>60604763
>unironically using the term dadrock
>>>/ktt/
>>
>>60604784
classical and jazz are essential the same thing
>>
>>60604743
Barrett-era Pink Floyd is good you pleb
>>
>>60604802
why do people like Barrett so much? i though he was Ok.
>>
>>60604795
Retards, ladies and gentlemen!
>>
>>60604795
lol retard
>>
man, i was talking about anime with some new acquaintances the other day when I found out that they hadn't seen Cowboy Bebop. I was like, "holy fuck, how the fuck do you watch anime and not have seen Bebop? You're gonna carry that weight man"

then I realized they didn't get the beatles reference either. I explained how the show ended with a beatles reference and one of these kids, without missing a beat I swear to god, in a serious tone, straight faced, said he didn't like the beatles.

like, okay man, thats cool and all, jesus christ. I think some people are just READY to hate old music sometimes.
>>
>>60604986
who are you talking to
>>
Boats
>>
>>60604986
i feel u familia. Met some girl at the barber shop who never seen Yu Yu Hakusho. fucking sword art online fangirl mane
had me messed up all day
>>
>>60604986
lewrightgenerationers are worse than defeners
>>
>>60605056
I wonder why
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.