[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was going on in his head /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: davegrohlpoisonedhimwithlsd.jpg (45 KB, 257x353) Image search: [Google]
davegrohlpoisonedhimwithlsd.jpg
45 KB, 257x353
What was going on in his head /mu/?
>>
>>60599368
DUDE
HEROIN
LMAO
>>
a le bullet XD
>>
>>60599368
>my feet hurt
>I wish I was at home killing myself
>>
>>60599376
+1
>>
>>60599368
a projectile for firing from a rifle, revolver, or other small firearm, typically made of metal, cylindrical and pointed, and sometimes containing an explosive.
>>
>>60599376
you mean shotgun shells
>>
Does this hoodie make me look authentic? I hope my frown is authentic too
>>
>>60599379
is there a party feels thing for kurt?
>>
>>60599387
his head was blown off bro everyone knows that
>>
>>60599395
pellets. shells are the part that stay in the gun.
>>
>>60599376
Upvoted.
>>
>>60599368
he was a fucking normie who made bro music who gives a shit
>>
>>60599421
It's called birdshot you retard
>>
>>60599493

He had a better music taste than 99% of /mu/
>>
File: cobain-godfrey.jpg (67 KB, 364x332) Image search: [Google]
cobain-godfrey.jpg
67 KB, 364x332
>me on the right

>>60599376
this is specifically why i said "going on in" instead of "going through" but i guess shotgun jokes are inevitable

>>60599379
actually pretty funny anon

but seriously guys i didn't make this thread to set up jokes even though it probably looks like that

i'm genuinely curious why he was so unhappy. i understand there's the whole thing with the heroin addiction and the failing marriage but he had a kid and money and fans.

he could've bounced back if he was strong enough. i have clinical depression and i'm poor but i still have certain things that i feel grateful about that keep me from suicide.

maybe he was unlucky about being born in a shittier time. we all look at the 90's through rose tinted glasses but i'm an introvert and would go crazy if i was his age in a time before online pirating and shitposts
>>
>>60599368
One interesting thing about Cobain is the reason he started taking heroin. He had scoliosis and was in tremendous pain during his tours because of it. There's a theory that if he had played a right handed guitar instead of a left handed one (left handed guitars give you a worse posture) he might not have been in enough pain to make him turn to heroin at that point in his life.
>>
>>60599368
hole
>>
>>60599651

that last bit you said.
absolutely.
>>
12 gauge
>>
>>60600205
underrated
>>
wondering why devin won't stop shitposting
>>
>i hope courtney accepts the divorce
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.