[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vinyl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: myke.png (1 MB, 928x637) Image search: [Google]
myke.png
1 MB, 928x637
i got a little money to spend before crimmus and it's down to two options: two Tortoise reissues for $40 or the Giles Corey boxset for $50. which get?
>>
>>60598081
one vote for the Giles Corey boxset
>>
>>60598081
Which Tortoise reissues? A TNT reissue from 2012 will go for almost $100 on its own.
>>
I wanted that boxset but the shipping to europe was fucking 50 dollars and i'm nit paying 100 dollars for that set
>>
>>60598118
http://www.thrilljockey.com/products/tnt
http://www.thrilljockey.com/products/millions-now-living-will-never-die
>>
Giles Corey is mediocre and Tortoise are incredible, so.
>>
>>60598128
i feel you bro. i paid $40 to have it shipped to canada :(
>>
>>60598181
I'm more familiar with Giles Corey though
>>
>>60598143
>camel jockey records
>>
>>60598214
fuck meant to quote >>60598162
>>
File: Tortoise-TNT_(album_cover).jpg (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Tortoise-TNT_(album_cover).jpg
42 KB, 300x300
>>60598081
tortoise, my man
>>
Tortoise - Tnt and Millions and a joint.
>>
>>60598639
how much is weed? I got $40 alongside whatever I spend on vinyl
>>
Option 3: Get Myke on the phone and fuck him in the ass.
>>
>>60599148
matter of fact, $45
>>
bump, adding Live At 9:30 and Bluffer's Guide To The Flight Deck to the list as well
>>
>>60598081
Only buy used! How many times I gotsa tell you fucks? You get more that way!
>>
>>60600495
I can't get anything I'm looking at used
or are you making a joke about C Town?
>>
>>60600613
A real collector waits. Thrill of the hunt dawg.
>>
>>60600632
I tried "hunting" for awhile but I live in a pretty shitty area for records. One big wanna-be corporate store and one punk shop that's literally run out of a dudes basement. They get some really really cool shit sometimes but I'm always too broke to get it, plus it's about an hour drive away
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.