[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your non-contrarian music opinions here I'll start:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sgt-pepper.jpg (324 KB, 1600x1549) Image search: [Google]
sgt-pepper.jpg
324 KB, 1600x1549
Post your non-contrarian music opinions here

I'll start:

Sgt. Pepper's is the best Beatles album, Nirvana's Nevermind is a phenomenal album that is one of the top ten greatest 90's albums, and Kendrick Lamar is a fantastic hip hop artist.
>>
The first might as well be a contrarian opinion when talking about our generation's view on The Beatles.
>>
In Utero > Bleach > Nevermind
>>
>>60595916
My favorite Beatles album is the white album.

What does that make me? Contrarian?
>>
>>60595916
what's a contratian again i forgot
>>
>>60596076
nah
contrarian would be something like rubber soul or anything before that, but still a legit choice imo.
the only people i cant stand are the ones who claim abbey road is the best, when is so fucking clearly their worst
literally two good tracks
>>
File: image.png (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 300x300
>>60595916

I think Dark Side of the Moon is the greatest album ever made. I think Any Colour You Like is the greatest song ever made, and by itself, it's better than the rest of the album in its entirety.

Any Colour > Symphony #9 > God Only Knows > Strawberry Fields, etc.

It's the best.
>>
white album is my favorite as well. Sgt.Peppers is okay but I mainly listen to the start and the end of that album. the middle is meh
>>
You don't have to think the Beatles are the greatest musical act of all time, but all true music buffs are familiar with all Beatles material.

Bob Dylan is the greatest natural songwriter of all time outside of classical music.
>>
>>60596202
Desolation row is one of my favourite songs but I find Dylan to be musically too boring to be considered the greatest
>>
i think animal collective are the best band of the last 15 years
they only have one bad album which is Hz of course
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.