[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/ what are the essential Aldean albums? Except for Old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: OldBootsNewDirt.jpg (247 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
OldBootsNewDirt.jpg
247 KB, 600x600
Hey /mu/ what are the essential Aldean albums? Except for Old Boots New Dirt! what should I listen to if I don't wanna plow through like 60 albums?
>>
I want his country girth
>>
File: 720x405-3 Eric-Church.jpg (40 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
720x405-3 Eric-Church.jpg
40 KB, 720x405
skip that city slicker shit. here, listen to pic related and go out muddin' with ur bros :)
>>
File: draper.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
draper.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>60593927
>implying every aldean album isn't essential
>>
>>60593960
Well of course, as do i, but what are some other albums by him that i can REALLY get into? like just sink my teeth into that water-like steak. Steak cooked at medium. But its the finest cut steak youve ever fucking had. Its fucking Canadian steak. God damn can those weird face having, square tire using, one road driving, one television show watching, two language speaking fuckers make a steak. Its delicious! So any suggestions, like... that sound like that?
>>60593983
Thanks fellow Aldean-lover, but Im looking for more specifically "Jason Aldean" material. Sorry, Im not trying to be picky, nor rude. I just cannot stop this addiction I have to jason Aldean. Its just, its like my life has purpose now. I want to pleasure and listen to Jason Aldean every day at least twice a day for the rest of my life. I am thoroughly devoted to these causes and will never rest until Jason Aldean is satisfied enough with my progress to release another album unto my humble breast. So any recommendations that fit that criteria? Sorry again, Im not trying to be picky...
>>
>>60594526
Well of course every album is essential. I just mean like... how do I explain it? Its like when you try eating heroin right, and even the taste alone is just so fucking good like you gotta know whats the next best thing to try? Like should you try smoking it next or shooting it up? Snorting it? Who fucking knows? But thats really not my concern as of this present moment I would simply like to know,what are the essential Aldean albums? Except for, of course, Old Boots New Dirt?
>>
>>60593927
congratulations on being the best thread on /mu/ as of right now, I just hope more people come to the party :)
>>
>>60595271
i wonder what would legitimately happen if Jason Aldean was shown this thread. How long would it take for him to pick up it? How would it make him feel? Would he compartmentalize this with 'them city folk just don't understand country'?
>>
File: askmewhyimsoangrythumb.png (43 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
askmewhyimsoangrythumb.png
43 KB, 680x680
>>60595342
Im sure maybe at least Jason Aldean would be able to tell me what his essential albums are, because clearly you all are incapable of answering a simple fucking question! You guys are like those god damned hillary supporters! fuck you all! you claim to know the slightest about music, yet you know nothing of Jason Aledean's most essential albums. I DONT WANNA HAVE TO PLOW THROUGH LIKE 60 ALBUMS OK?!! Fucking jerks. Why doesnt anybody help me? Fuck this board youre all assholes. Can SOMEBODY give me a fucking answer to my fucking question, so we can have an actual discussion here?
>>
>>60595445
You don't want to plow through 60 albums of the most exquisite music to ever delight man's ears? Aldean's discography is an open journey; their is no wrong place to start or end, because a component of enjoying his discography is forging your own blissful path through it.
>>
>>60593927
What genre is this?
>>
>>60595688
im not even gonna dignify your "question" with a response. I hope you die in your sleep tonight you fucking pathetic waste of a life form.
>what genre is this
as if you could place such a label as "genre" on an artist as diverse and intelligent as Jason fuking Aldean. fucking prick! I just want toknow the most essential albums
>>60595500
yes yes see haha I understand that. I do. But see, i am sort of pressed for time atm, and I was wondering what album to purchase next. You see i am currently homeless due to my frivolous spending patterns on Jason Aldean merchandise. In order for me to make enough money to buy a new computer every time mine gets stolen (due to lack of home to keep it in), then buy the record as well as my dailey half a sandwhich, Id have to be sucking dick under th ebridges non stop. I just want to know which albums I shoudl buy first before I go back to my dailey rountine. Forgive me if I am sounding like a pleb but im just really pressed with funds right now. I wouldnt dare illegally downloading Jason Aldean's music, so I sort of need a more definitive answer. Sorry to be such a pain haha :/
>>
>Old Boots, New Dirt

B R A V O
R
A
V
O
>>
>>60595885
i dont even know how to respond to your shit of a response
>>
>>60593927
test
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.