[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listening to Nas as usual >we wuz kings and queens, not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1440189505152.jpg (70 KB, 960x743) Image search: [Google]
1440189505152.jpg
70 KB, 960x743
>listening to Nas as usual
>we wuz kings and queens, not porch monkeys
>we wuz kings

Dropped it. I can't take it seriously anymore
>>
Mozart was black.
>>
>>60592556
Go outside, walk around, talk to people.

It'll give you a much better insight to the world than 4chan ever could.
>>
you white folk ain't got no bidness listenin to no Nas in the first place ya hear
he our boy an that our music
>>
WE
>>
>>60592574
Smetana was aztec
>>
File: dumb whitey.jpg (48 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
dumb whitey.jpg
48 KB, 600x402
>>60592556
he's obviously talking about african kingdoms, dumb whitey
>>
>>60592556
WE WUZ PHARAOHS
>>
File: we were kings.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
we were kings.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>
>>60592556
>what was the ethopian empire

they were kings you dumb cunt
>>
>>60592750

>wee waaz kangzzz n sheeiiit nigguh

lmao fuck off
>>
>>60592760
it's almost as if you're on purpose trying to antagonise someone!
>>
aigh ancessehs wuz kings an shit though that somfinna you boys will neva understand
>>
white people's tears are the most delicious thing in this world
>>
>>60592556
>listening to rap when you are obviously racist
why would you do this in the first place
>>
File: R-691674-1313634231.jpeg.jpg (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
R-691674-1313634231.jpeg.jpg
77 KB, 600x600
thoughts on this?
>>
>>60593593
His fourth best, you can guess the first three
>>
Tbh everyone from all races really wuz kingz.
>>
give me one reason that grammar and spelling is important at all. as long as the point is communicated that shit doesn't matter whatsoever.
>>
It was written > Illmattic
>>
>>60592556
that's not too bad. black people haven;t had too many leaders, so nas reminding his peers of their potential to be great is good. are you acting like their were never any African kings or queens? why do neo-nazis think they're smart for being manipulated into a defunct political ideology?
>>
How were you not expecting that from a Nas record?
>>
i love illmatic. i've heard his other stuff ain't as good (how could it be) but is it still worth listening to?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.