[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /completelyfriendless/ here? Anyone else keep music on at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Who /completelyfriendless/ here? Anyone else keep music on at all times to distract yourself from the lonely silence?
>>
me on the left
>>
Me.

It's not fun but I have a lot of extra time on my hands for shitposting.
>>
Roger Waters is all I need
>>
I go through a cycle of meeting new friends, and then growing increasingly disenchanted with them over the course of a year or two and spending a few months in isolation. I get jealous very easily and have a hard time getting over things I perceive as mistreatment. It just kind of builds up until I say fuck these people.
>>
go to bars or clubs or find people at work
you dont even have to be confident you just have to laugh at peoples jokes a lot
fuck sake guys this isnt r9k
>>
I'm related to all my friends :_:
>>
>>60578382
Great advice Brah!
>>
>>60578298
dat arca? or actually disfigured human
>>
>>60578382

I have nothing to talk about
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 355x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 355x397
I hate this board sometimes but /mu/ is the closest I got to real friends so thanks faggots
>>
>>60578460
i have the same problem. I don't know how to fake like I'm interested in what other people are saying so i come across as an asshole
>>
post your rym or last fm
>>
>>60578491
You're hanging with the wrong people then. It might take some work to find people you like but as soon as you find someone you won't need to fake anything. I keep hearing this mentality on on mu, where people dropped out of college because they hate fake conversations. But it's you that needs to put in the effort to find the right people.
>>
my only friends are my parents, i'm semi-neet and don't talk to anyone outside regularly cause i don't even go outside regularly

the silence and loneliness don't bother me but if they did i would probably go for podcasts or something with speech instead of just music, might be easier to connect to i guess
>>
>mfw no one tries to contact me for several weeks and then literally four separate people ask to hang out in the same two hours

why
>>
>>60578673
>no one has contacted me for four weeks
>no one has contacted me for five weeks
>no one has contacted me for six weeks
shut up
>>
>>60578709
sorry anon

I hope you find some people to hang out with occasionally
>>
i have trouble making friends who are interested in music because everyone in my local scene sucks and spending too much time on /mu/ has made me overly critical.

i don't say anything out loud or anything but i find it pretty much impossible to find the good in anyone who makes bad music. i hate that i'm like this but i can't help it.
>>
>tfw the same few acquaintances always ask me to help them with their homework from college and rarely for anything else
>>
>>60578943
you should probably tell them 2 fuck off
>>
Determining your own value by how many friends you have is an extremely infantile way of thinking. If you want to have decent relationships you have to be willing to basically reconstruct yourself and how you view the world. Of course that's not going to because most of you are just pathetic, shitty people that are unwilling to change and for some reason want wallow in self pity. It honestly baffles me that some of you think you deserve to have someone that would be willing to call themselves your friend.

>>60578379
>>60578888
You two dumbasses are prime examples.
>>
I only have one group of friends and am scared to tell them they're my only friends but I think they know.
>>
>>60578379
wow same desu

i think we might be sociopaths, or something along those lines.
>>
for the most part i've been friendless since 7th grade
didn't care too much
a guy made a big effort to be friends with me beginning in the first semester of my phd program
kinda a hassle in a way but had its good moments too
then he sexually assaulted me the first time i went to his dorm room to drink and play vidya
now i'm friendless again
friends are worthless
>>
That's me. I have my headphones in most of the time I'm in public. The only exceptions are when I'm shopping or in class. People have scolded me for it, but I feel like it doesn't matter because I'm just a ghost to everyone. I try to keep low profile, and hopefully nobody notices me when I'm around.
>>
>>60578298
me, emo

https://youandi.bandcamp.com/
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.