[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's some good, uptempo, poppy music for belting out to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: blue album.png (123 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
blue album.png
123 KB, 300x300
What's some good, uptempo, poppy music for belting out to as a baritone? I need more stuff to sing along to in the car.

>pic related, somewhere around Rivers' range
>>
So around the 2 octaves every single guy in the world can access without any vocal training?
>>
fun story.. i was 3yo in 96..so i could have been in that second or third wave of fans that came in mid 00'.. but sadly..i wasn't.. i mean ''sadly''..ok.. i was a huge greenday fan..so for me, at the time..i didn't really miss anything, it was like.. hmm green day is all i need.. of course i liked beatles,cash,blinks,nirvana..etc. i mean i listened to good music not to specific genre(completely subjective) .. i believe i first heard weezer somewhere in 05 and my first reaction was..(let me explain first that i only listened to melody and didn't really pay attention to lyrics and that i didn't actually listen the whole song through) so reaction was: whoa this is crap.. i mean this song has nothing to do with buddy holly.. you know it was hard for me cuz i was frustrated at the time cuz no one in my circles really listened to Buddy holly,Ritchie Valens,Jerry lee lewis,Cash.. so i was angry cuz people only knew buddyholly in that song and not for his own songs..which when i think about it now..really didn't have any point at all :P yeah.. so this is the whole stupid reason i became a Weezer fan so late.. :( and i got that going for me now and it's kinda cool, cuz i still have at least 3 albums of songs to listen to :D WHICH IS Awesome! Lyrics are great, Rivers is really awesome! the best songwriters for me are still Connor Oberst and Jenny Lewis but Rivers is rlly close behind them..My fav song so far is THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED..i'll take care that from now on, they'll play it at all my birthdays and for my funeral!!! thank you for taking time and reading my story :D :* have a sunny day with vine or beer and i hope she's not a queer (pinktriangle Pun*) :P "Excuse the bitching, I shouldn't complain... .....But who do I got to blame? Nobody but me." :)
>>
>>60577692
You don't know shit about shit actually but it's cute how you think you do.
>>
>>60577692

yeah that's pretty much exactly what i asked
>>
>>60577742
Rivers Cuomo range: B2-G5

That's like 3 notes more on each direction than the average person with zero singing experience or vocal training.
>>
>>60577778

>What is El Scorcho
>What is Why Bother
>What is Hash Pipe
>>
>>60577778
Rivers actually has vocal training. He's also studied classical music. Heused to sing flat because it was easier but he's holds back musically on Weezer records.
>>
jesus guys I'm just looking for some Baritone stuff it doesn't have to be amazing music. Just something to sing along to to get some practice on my commute.
>>
rozwell kid
>>
>>60577943
Indian Summer - Beat happening
>>
>>60577975
>>60577964

thanks youse guys
>>
>>60577797
That G5 is off of El scorcho, you bumbling fuck retard. His highest note ever.
>>
>>60578164

It's a C
>>
How much of singing is having a good voice and how much is training?
>>
looking at threads like these make me think I should do some musical training
>>
Armchair Martian
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
Anyone that enjoys the blue album is likely to get some amount of satisfaction out of Ozma. First three albums are all good. Rock and Roll pt 3 is most Weezer-like probably
>>
>>60578200
>He thinks rivers pulled off a C6
>>
>>60579075

Thanks man, this is good stuff.
>>
>>60579089

It's an octave above middle C, dude, I promise you. Which I would call a C5 but some people get all wonky.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q11ium_-Lv8
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.