[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 496x496
What do you think about this album?
>>
that name offends me
>>
>>60577373
i dun been trggrd
>>
>>60577362
Great album, especially the first track... I kinda like Natural Bridge a bit better, but they are both solid.

Silver Jews > Pavement
>>
>Silver Jews > Pavement

If you like shit.
>>
>>60577827
If they're shit, then I prefer it
>>
I like the Natural Bridge better, but theyre both among my favorite albums

>>60577373
I told a girl that my favorite band was the silver jews and she called me racist. She had never heard of them, their music, or anything like that mind you. But she claimed to have taken a class on the holocaust which made her an expert she felt. Good times, lots of yucks.

Not long after I started getting into guys, maybe theres a connection.
>>
File: malkmus old.jpg (47 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
malkmus old.jpg
47 KB, 960x717
real good. malkmus' guitar playing is tight
probably the best produced joos album

>>60577373
that's the name of the band not the album
silver jew refers to jewish people with blonde hair and blue eyes
>>
if the rest of the tracks were as good as the first one it would be GOAT
>>
>>60579369
Check out the Natural Bridge, when this one comes on after it in my Itunes I sometimes don't even notice until the second track starts up
>>
>>60579369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty44AgX0kIU aare you sure
>>
one of the best albums of the 90s for sure. definitely the most consistent joos album. we are real is one of my favorite songs of all time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.