[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Courtney did it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg (174 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg
174 KB, 1200x1200
Courtney did it
>>
did he die or something?
>>
>>60560005

Are you sure, Kurt? You weren't exactly all there in the head y'know.
>>
>>60560005
>People seriously think cobain was murdered
shiggydiggyman.jpg
>>
>>60560629
sup courtney
>>
File: image73-1024x1024.jpg (166 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image73-1024x1024.jpg
166 KB, 1024x1024
>>60560005
Believe whatever you want, but truth isn't pick and choose. read into the lines and what do you find ? lies
>>
>>60560669
so............ buddy holly didn't die in that plane accident?
>>
>>60560684
it's just a guy that looks like him
>>
>>60560629
>he hasn't seen Soaked in Bleach
lol idiot
>>
File: redbull_foofighters_shoot_.jpg (135 KB, 618x621) Image search: [Google]
redbull_foofighters_shoot_.jpg
135 KB, 618x621
This fucking cunt right here. Unbelievably, he gets accepted into a decently popular band and gets to enjoy a ride on the coattails of Kurt Cobain into musical super stardom. But wait, sitting in the back of the biggest band of the 90s isn't enough for this freeloader. No, he's gotta be upfront and center, he wants his "fair" share of the glory, so he tries to get his own material into the mix with shit like Marigold. Kurt only accepts this to make his band member happy as well as to keep band morale high, while taking a little stress off his own songwriting since it would have just been a Dave song anyway. Kurt even allowed it on the Heart-Shaped Box single, but no, that wasn't quite enough. Everyone would still think he was just another drummer in the band's history that could easily be replaced, which was a reality Dave couldn't risk.
>>
>>60560883
Dave knew he could never outshine Kurt, no matter what. Kurt Cobain was the absolute king of popularity during the Grunge era, Dave couldn't elevate himself above that, He knew he had to eliminate him from the picture entirely. He would have to devise the greatest backstabbing scheme ever concocted. Best of all, he knew he could get away with it too. Kurt's health has always been subject to self deprecation and drug abuse so Kurt was at his most susceptible towards the end. Also, Rock drummers don't historically do very well with any attempts at a solo career, so nobody would suspect him to jeopardize his already successful band like that. But, at the same time, Kurt was becoming increasingly weak and more unstable, to the point where he had to cancel tour dates due to his condition. In response, Courtney flew to Rome, where the two had a heated argument which resulted in Kurt finally calling it quits with Courtney. As consequence of Kurt leaving her, it's suspected Love attempted to overdose her already indisposed ex with Rohypnol and champagne which put Kurt into a coma or 20 hours. These events led to the band being once again putting them on temporary hiatus. Dave knew it was now or never. Courtney was in. If only he could utilize her in a concrete plan, instead of leaving her to make messy attempts of her own.

Unfortunately for Dave, everybody, including himself, knew the drummer from nirvana couldn't accomplish such a feat entirely on his own, so he needed help. Who else could benefit as much Grohl without Cobain on the scene? Who else was close enough to manipulate Courtney? Who else is egotistical enough to believe they could take over the whole alternative scene for themself? None other than Billy Corgan. With Cobain gone, no one could impede on the success of his monumental masterpiece: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, from breaking through to the top of the charts.
>>
>>60560893
There was only way to get to Cobain: through the Love of his life and the mother of his only child. Poor susceptible, strung out Courtney Love only wanted to be with her man (and his money) but Kurt belong to the public, not just her. Grohl saw this opportunity and seized it. He put Courtney into the plan and got Corgan to implant his seed, the seed of Cobain's demise. Kurt was far too busy expanding tours and writing new material too realize who or what even happened. Although, he wasn't without suspicion. Kurt sought out one of his closest friends, the best man at his wedding; someone he could trust. Dylan Carson, to obtain for him a shotgun. Dylan recalls "He said he wanted the gun for protection. He had the cash, He insisted on me buying him the gun." Loose lips Courtney confronted Kurt about an infidelity, which she played off as an April fools joke at first, she couldn't confess with whom she cheated on or what she had done exactly. In fear of losing the entirety Kurt's estate and the easy life for her and their newborn daughter. Kurt couldn't handle this, so he gets mad. he gets high. Too high that he never came back down. He's had enough. All according to plan. Kurt got way too fucked up, so much so he wasn't capable of anything, including either attacking or defend himself. Totally blitzed and out of his mind, an incapacitated Kurt looked on as he saw his bandmate, his friend Dave Grohl, as he placed Kurt's unreleased letter of resignation, as sent to Courtney but with a final paragraph added (so poorly written, it could be a foo fighters verse) hyperbolizing an implicated, more ultimate meaning. Dave had done it. They had won. Courtney and Corgan are so excited they have exceeded, right after Kurt's death The Smashing Pumpkins replace Nirvana as the headliners of Lollapalooza 94 and Specifically on the Philadelphia date, Courtney joins Corgan on stage where she portrayed herself as a victim pleading remorse for her recently deceased husband.
>>
>>60560916
m-mods ;_; i want this boner to go
>>
>>60560912
Courtney is nuts, Krist is devastated and the world is in awe. Not Dave, he's got a music career to pursue now. What a better way to start than with a solo record expressing the guilt and loss of such a dear friend who practically handed him his career, on an album with all parts credited solely to him? look at what he can do all by himself, outside of anybody else shadow. The greatest accomplishment of Grohl's career can't go even without gloating. He even hints this in his songs: "I swear I'll never give, in I refuse", "I've got another confession to make", "confess!" and most eerie of all "Use that evidence race it around". But how could loose lips Courtney Love not eventually spill the beans, if she ever truly loved the father of her child? Only, because everyone assumed it was her. Why did Courtney pretend to be Kurt's mother when calling in the missing person's report to the SPD on April 4th? Why did Courtney release that cropped image of Kurt with the toy gun, shortly after his death? When Courtney found out that Kurt fled rehab, why did she contact a PI instead of the police? She was far too involved with it to be absolved of any consequence herself. She even flew to L.A. for the sole reason of an alibi. Although, she did show one glimmer of remorse. She did try to tell someone... Layne fucking Staley. He could have blown the entire thing wide open too, if he weren't just another unbelievable junkie. The worst part is that wasn't the end. Dave is still being a piece of shit person, making shit records to this very day, purely in spite of the man who enabled him in the first place. Fucking cunt.
>>
>>60560859
>Tom Grant
lol
>>
>>60560927
holy shit is this copy pasta?
>>
>>60560976
The fuck do you think?
>>
>>60560988
it's my oc
>>
>>60561000
Yeah you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>60561010
Except it's all historically accurate. I only took liberties where actual fact is up for debate, so i simply choose an anti dave bias.
>>
File: cutepepe.jpg (646 KB, 900x1303) Image search: [Google]
cutepepe.jpg
646 KB, 900x1303
Just got tickets to see Foo Fighters! I cannot WAIT. It's such a good experience to see artists LIVE in the FLESH!! reminds me last month when I was privileged to attend Courtney Love's stage production 'Kansas City Choir Boy,' It's amazing that Courtney is alive, and she is able to pursue other projects!

Anyway, I need to finalize the purchase of my backstage TNA wrestling passes so I can meet <3 Billy <3 for the dozenth time.

Don't frown Kirk fans, youtube is just as good...I guess :)
>>
>>60561064
>Except it's all historically accurate
Wrong. If it was you who wrote this, I already pointed out your factual errors a while ago.
>>
>>60561088
I fixed all pruposed errors
>>
>>60561114
Like what?
>>
>>60561064
Dave really is crazy tho, no one ever talks about him being an HIV denier
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2000/02/foo-fighters-hiv-deniers
>>
>>60561135
When did he deny AIDS?
>>
i don't care he died when i was 2
>>
>>60561069
cute froggy poster
>>
And if you did, then that's family business
>>
>>60561124
>>Kurt only accepts this to make is band member happy and to keep band morale high
>Kurt was actually having writer's block at the time, and it was reported they even played other Grohl songs like "Alone + Easy target"
What songs they played live have nothing to do with what they recorded for the LP

>>Heart-Shaped Box promo
>It was the actual single, not the promo
fix'd

>>>Everyone would still think he was just another drummer in the band's history that could easily be replaced
>>Both Kurt and Krist have remarked that he Grohl was the drummer they'd always been searching for, and a comparison between the material recorded with Chad Channing and Grohl will show you that Groh's drumming was the necessary ingredient for Nirvana to break through. They wouldn't have without him
>They wouldn't have it without him
that's much speculation as mine

>>Kurt was becoming increasingly weak and more unstable, to the point where they needed to hire a touring guitarist
>They hired Pat Smear to fill out the sound because they were playing larger venues on the In Utero Tour
fix'd

>>>so he needed help. None other than Billy Corgan
>>There really would have not been an opportunity for Corgan and Grohl to co-conspire since Corgan was busy recording Siamese Dream and touring for the album while Nirvana was touring for In Utero. Both bands did not very closely associate with eachother and it was a rarity when they were seen together.
>It was a rarity when they were seen together
Nice alibi, but it was released in 93, so that gives two full years for the two to interact

>>Corgan saw this opportunity and seized it.
>Except that Corgan had already signed a million dollar publishing deal with Virgin Records, so he really had nothing to gain that he didn't already have.
Corgan fits better than any other celebrity. The killer in him is the killer in you.
bang bang your dead, hole in the head.
>>
>>60561364
Wow I'm actually impressed, this is what I told you.

You are still a fucking idiot.
>>
>>60561392
k buddy
>>
File: angry_kid.jpg (266 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
angry_kid.jpg
266 KB, 1200x1200
Jonathan Mathis is Kurt Cobain
>Listen to mars In Virgo
It all makes sense
>The album title is a direct reference to scentless apprentice
>Jonathan Mathis was the apprentice :0
>>
>>60560005
this
>>
File: KURT_COBAIN_OF_NIR_3258767b.jpg (195 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
KURT_COBAIN_OF_NIR_3258767b.jpg
195 KB, 620x387
>>60561433
i think you may be onto something.
>excessive sampling of nirvana
>throaty acoustic guitar singing with abstract woe is me lyrics
>album cover very similar to Nirvana's "logo"
I think someone needs to investigate this. Smells like a conspiracy
>>
>>60560916
it's true anon, check out cobaincase.com
>>
File: 114312524.gif (495 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
114312524.gif
495 KB, 500x375
>>60560005
So?
>>
>>60560916
gonna need a sauce on this t b h
>>
>>60560916
source?
>>
>>60561792
>>60560940
>>
>>60560916
l e w d
e
w
d
>>
>>60562173
reverse image search
or iqdb.org
>>
>>60560005
Is that the lead singer of that band diiv?
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 267x200
>THERE IS NO WAY THE HEROIN ADDICTED, FAME FATIGUED AUTHOR OF UPLIFTING BALLADS SUCH AS "I HATE MYSELF AND I WANT TO DIE" WOULD HAVE EVER COMMITTED SUICIDE

Holy shit I thought /mu/ was an 18+ board
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFPuS1o9d0

Obligatory.
>>
>>60564289
Thanks anon, this is great
>>
File: f.jpg (120 KB, 325x717) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
120 KB, 325x717
Faggot mediocre
>>
>>60560629
>Courtney did it
>>
>>60564565
Top Kek
o e
p k

Kek
e
k
>>
>>60561769
>>60561433
>smells like a conspiracy
I dont fin it to be all that unlikely. They are both most liekly r9k kids
>>
correct.
>>
>>60560005
Source?
>>
>>60561769
Thankt it tho m8, the second song on angry child is called #fuckcourtneylove i think he may be the reincarnation. Ironic cuz mu shits on his and hes like oh no my arts. Kurt was a shitty man and this is his karma.
>>
>>60567046
I meant "thats not" srry m8
>>
Who?
>>
>>60560005
Did what?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-17-19-03-44.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-17-19-03-44.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>60560005
>>
>>60561069
dafuq is up with his hand?
>>
>>60560349
No he just released a new album last night with the Foo Fighters
>>
>>60561069
wat
>>
>>60564004
>>
>>60561843
Just barely missed your finger, Ms. Love.
>>
File: billy corgan.jpg (81 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
billy corgan.jpg
81 KB, 500x750
>>60561069
<3
>>
>>60568759
>60568759
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADkLBtSGKMo
>>
>>60568765
pls no bully
>>
>>60567181
>>60567140
confirmed for being a reptillian shapeshifter
>>
>>60560005
Not saying she didn't play a role in driving him to it, but it's much more likely that you are wrong.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.