[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is pretty decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
This is pretty decent
>>
The beats on this album must be in the billions
>>
gtfo fagdango
>>
>>60558877
If Pitchfork gave it a BNM it would of been Yung Thug type meme 2.0. Than people would of liked it un-ironically and i could laugh at them, similar to people who say Barter 6 is AOTY. Fuck Pitchfork for fucking this up.
>>
>this is pretty decent
unlike this b8
>>
FUCK OFF
>>
>>60558877
Yes. I was listening to it just a few hours ago
>>
>>60558921
Learn to Spell
>>
It is
>>
better than decent
>>
>>60558877
>>60558894
>>60559011
>>60559078
>>60559091
Enough with this viral marketing bull shit. Kill yourselves
>>
>>60559122
Nice meme
>>
>>60558921
Barter 6 is AOTY though
>>
>>60559166
you too, pal! :^)
>>
File: CUdTubQWoAEYjDf.jpg large.jpg (83 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
CUdTubQWoAEYjDf.jpg large.jpg
83 KB, 590x590
>>60558877
>I am so deep, my legacy will live on forever
His music is still shitty pop funded by old joos and written by melody churners
>>
How could this become a meme?
I mean, at least some of the memes on this board are subjectively good.
Purpose is mediocre, just mediocre.
>>
>>60559758
>that shirt
>>
I saw Justin Bieber at a grocery store in Los Angeles last year. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>60559758
why does he always have that deer in the headlights look?
>>
>>60559926
nope
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.