[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get into Nirvana? Is there a flowchart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Nirvana-Members-Photos.gif (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nirvana-Members-Photos.gif
2 MB, 1600x1200
How do I get into Nirvana? Is there a flowchart?
>>
File: 1444239701330.jpg (2 MB, 1485x950) Image search: [Google]
1444239701330.jpg
2 MB, 1485x950
>>60558868
start with pic related first
>>
>>60558868
Do you really need a flowchart? There's only three albums, one b-side comp and the Unplugged album.

The rest are demos, outtakes and all that shit that you only listen to after the studio albums
>>
start with melvins, which have had a huge influence on kurt. then listen to all of their records and forget about nirvana
>>
Listen to them in reverse order.
>>
>>60558915
But which album should I start with?
Or should I start with the unplugged album, or the b-sides.
Or maybe It would be a better idea to start with the demos.

I don't know fåm. It's a lot to take in tbqh.
>>
File: 1441565021612[2].jpg (41 KB, 364x365) Image search: [Google]
1441565021612[2].jpg
41 KB, 364x365
Bleach --> Nevermind --> In Utero --> Incesticide --> Unplugged --> With the Lights Out --> Fecal Matter Demo --> The Priest They Called Him

Then if you want any more there's plenty of live albums (Wishkah, Reading) and bootlegs (Outcesticide, Chosen Rejects)
>>
>>60558868
Start with the Greeks
>>
>>60558962
dude, stick to your discography on one cd punk rock bands if you can't handle 3 studio albums.
>>
Before listening to ANY Nirvana, you should listen to The Pixies first, especially Doolittle, and Surfer Rosa. If you decide that you like those albums then and ONLY then should you start to listen to Nirvana. (Do NOT listen to "Bleach" unless you are already a fan of Led Zepplin, Aerosmith, and Sonic Youth. You should start out w/Nevermind)
>>
>>60558868
Needing a "flowchart" for anything is really pathetic and beyond spoon-feeding.
>>
>>60558868
get stoned to nevermind... its really easy. took me like five listens at least to get but once u can understand the words youll fall in love best songwriter of all time.
>>
>>60561763
GOAT Hole album (well, maybe tied with POTI)
>>
>>60558881
half that text is unreadable
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.