[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: headphones.jpg (486 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
headphones.jpg
486 KB, 1920x1200
Things you love to hear in music

>long dramatic intros
>harmonies
>slight lyrical changes to the chorus repetitions
>>
of course the grado anime is the most kawaii one
>>
>>60557267
this and
>a rhyme comes earlier than expected
>>
Who /portapro/ here?
>>
>>60557267
Slight lyrical changes to the chorus are fine, if I get the original chorus line at least twice.
>>
>>60557267
d-do you think if i buy one of these headphones a cute anime babe will be my gf??? hehe yeah...
>>
anyone have a good recommendation for headphones that are okay to wear in public? Sound cancelling, don't leak sound, don't look too retarded
>>
>>60557455
ath-memes, most everything else with better quality either is open back or looks like absolute shit
>>
>>60557480
the M50x's? I was thinking of getting Sennheiser's instead, but those would only be for indoors
>>
>>60557267

Small, lyrics variations on the chorus are the best.

I love any kind of interesting use of hi-hats. Just good hi-hat use in general makes my dick get bigger.
>>
>>60557496
yes, senns sound better so it's a tradeoff of portability vs quality
>>
>>60557522
I suppose I could get the memes first, that way I could save up to get the big nig HD-650s
actually, I just looked up Koss Pro-4AA cause that was my favorite from the OP pic and they're not even $100, I figured they'd be high end. Are they any good? Look comfy af
>>
>>60557546
4aa look good on anime girl =)
>>
>>60557570
How do they sound tho?
>>
>>60557546
well, i wouldn't get the 650 if you don't have amps and a dac because you wouldn't be getting their full quality just plugging them to a computer/ipod

not sure about the koss pro desu, maybe someone else knows
>>
>>60557583
Irrelevant.
>>
>>60557267
>no beyerdynamic
i feel insulted
>>
>>60557267
>Samples
>Really loud/distorted/crazy guitars
>Heavy groove-driven bass guitars
>Song is a track made up of several other tracks, bonus points if it's long enough to leave me physically exhausted when it's done (Look At Me Go)
>>
File: Inspector_Gadget_80s.png (442 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
Inspector_Gadget_80s.png
442 KB, 640x475
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.