[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Half of this album sounds like the songs youd find pre-packed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 8a2cb994.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
8a2cb994.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
Half of this album sounds like the songs youd find pre-packed with Windows XP, David Byrne shit and youre all quick to give it album of the year lol
>>
>>60557217
what?

none of that makes sense, get off my board
>>
>>60557217

Band name? Album title?
>>
>>60557232
Not your board my man lol, how do i into this album though, do I have to be a dad?
>>
>>60557266
It's not that good, but it's not that bad. Just enjoy the nice melodies, witty lyrics (taken with a pinch of salt), and string arrangements
>>
>>60557217
Are you bored OP? Bored in the USA? If not, this one might not be for you.
>>
>>60557277
>nice melodies
I missed that one. Nice melodies compared to who? Merzbow?
>>
>>60557266
you have to be a pretentious wanker with a beard
>>
I've gotten into fights about how awesome Like Humans Do is
>>
>>60557340
Like humans do is my fight song bro
>>
>>60557334
>Nice melodies compared to Merzbow?
is there something chemically wrong with you, you fucking toxic autist
>>
>>60557384
no, so go ahead and make your point.
>>
>>60557384
>autist
and might wanna think about why you changed my quote

because it makes zero difference

except to maybe one kind of person
>>
>>60557420
see
>>60557277

it's just an enjoyable folk pop album
>>
fjm fans everyone

sickening
>>
see now why would people get this mad over an album.

fucking neo /mu/ for you
>>
>>60557474
no one cares how long you've been here
>>
>>60557449
>Not enough action for you in /pol or /tv right now? I bet you haven't even heard this record. FJM is just on your imaginary enemies list. Am I right?
>>
>>60557499
>reminder that only a newfag would say this
>>
>>60557523
about as imaginary as the melodies on this turd of a record
>>
>>60557523
who are you quoting?
>>
>>60557263
I don't even like FJM but what the hell are you even doing here if you don't know what this is by now
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.