[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /mu/ like Mr. Bungle and Cardiacs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
Does /mu/ like Mr. Bungle and Cardiacs?
>>
yes ma'am
>>
They're both pretty cool.
>>
yea im a mallgoth too
>>
neat thread
>>
>>60544507
you realize barely any americans know who cardiacs are
>>
>>60544387
i don't really listen to mr bungle but i really love this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwWQYg7aS5o
>>
>>60544561
everybody in the uk knows about cardiacs because of blur and marillion
>>
>>60544387
more /mallgoth/ core?
>>
>>60544387
Hey is that the goriilas havent heard that one any good ? xD
>>
>>60546664
>EpicMemeSatanTrips^
>>
I do.
>>
California and Sing to God are both in my top something. Both amazing albums. Angel Dust too while we're at it.

MSI are awful tho
>>
>>60544387
This le mallgoth XD meme needs to die horribly

Both some of the best bands that ever existed.

MSI are awful tho
>>
Bungle fan here. I'd highly recc consider the source to any bungle fan (Listen to moisturize the situation or you go squish now, you'll hear it) MSI sucks though
>>
>>60547155
>>60547204
Looks like we have our answer.

Not everyone can appreciate electro-punk jungle pussy.
>>
>>60544387
I unironically enjoy this album
>>
>>60547204
Cardiacs and Mr. Bungle aren't the best anything
>>
>>60547353
Me too.
>>
>>60547401
what is the best band that combines punk and prog then?
>>
>>60547424
>Mr Bungle
>punk
What?
>>
>>60547424
>combines punk and prog then?
why would anybody want that its the corniest thing ever even the band hates the tag of being a progressive punk band
>>
>>60547442
They clearly had punk influences desoo sandpie
>>60547455
Because corny != bad
How about you lighten up a little you mopey faggot
>>
>>60546664
same artist
>>
>>60547455
>why would anybody want that
i listened to a lot of devo, xtc, and gentle giant when i was 15/16 so discovering a band that combined all this was pretty cool 2bh
>>
mr bungle may not be the best band ever by any means but they way they managed their career and progressed their sound is a wonderful model for how to do being a rock band right
>>
>>60547989
Sampling shit and making circus music isn't the model for how to do rock music
>>
I regret not letting this thread die.
>>
>>60548019
you haven't heard very much of their music. they're not an easy band to generalize on due to the range of their sound
>>
>>60548019
listen to California. It's barely even mall goth at all!!!!!!
>>
>>60548239
Self Titled>Disco Volante>>> California
>>
>>60548299
but that's wrong
>>
>>60548019
Please teach us how to make rock music anon.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.