[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : "artists" you can't understand the success
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: kakz.jpg (282 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kakz.jpg
282 KB, 800x600
ITT : "artists" you can't understand the success
>>
File: sdf.jpg (28 KB, 567x327) Image search: [Google]
sdf.jpg
28 KB, 567x327
>>60537602

Same. I mean normies will listen to anything, but why do the Hip-Hop guys on /moo/ enjoy him?
>>
>>60537602
why he hair is missing
>>
because he's a jew
>>
>>60537602
He makes music for passive aggressive assholes who thinks the world revolves around them. It's that simple.

"Drake just gets me"
>>
>>60537631
IYRTITL was solid but aside from that I don't get it either.
>>
>>60537602
Hes the greatest
>>
Jews
>>
he appeals to women and preteen girls who actually buy music instead of pirating it. also he's a good rapper.
>>
>>60538604
>he's a good rappe
>>
you used to you used to
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>60538621
yeah i dunno why, but i like his shit, it's pretty generic, but he is usually a cut above the garbage that is usually played so by comparison he seems like a beast
>>
>>60537675
Pretty much this 2bh
>biggest rapper right now
>also a jew
>coincidence?
>>
>>60537602
Not only a Jew but a Jewnig.
>>
>>60538654
Whether you like him or not, he makes innovative rap music and never makes the same album twice.
>>
>>60538889
>innovative rap music
Really anon? Really?
>>
JEWS
>>
>>60537602
>Feminist and SJWs make rappers tone down hardcore lyrics
>Kanye made it okay for rappers to not be gangsters to be a popular rapper
>late 00's , hip-hop has begun fusing with R&B consistently (Kanye, Kid Cudi, T-Pain, etc)
>Drake been inspired by it
>Feminist and SJW are okay with a making songs for women
>He got dope ass producers
>Becomes #1
>>
>>60538945
this desu
>>
>>60538889
>and never makes the same album twice.

Late Registration was really similar to The College Dropout . What are you talking about?
>>
>>60539020
are u deaf
>>
>>60538889
>rap
>innovative

>rap
>music

I'm out of memes right now so don't bother replying
>>
>>60539037
LR was like an advanced version of TCD.
On LR, most of the songs were soul samples and had some of the same rappers from TCD
>>
>>60538907
Lel he was definitely innovative.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.