[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
people who don't listen to music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: listening-music-1.jpg (49 KB, 540x384) Image search: [Google]
listening-music-1.jpg
49 KB, 540x384
Hey /mu/ , what's your opinion on people who say they don't really listen to music? Do you think some people just don't enjoy any music or they can't be bothered to listen to stuff that's not on the radio? Music is a huge part of my life and it just confuses me when people can't even name one artist they like.
>>
Nice trips

Maybe they have other interests :)
>>
I'm older than 5, so I understand that other people have different interests than I have and I waste no time concerning myself with it.
>>
>>60534999
Just like a lot of things don't interest you, music doesn't interest them.

WOW ;))
>>
>>60535019
Please don't insult 5 year olds, even they know that.
>>
Some people are just deaf
>>
>>60535156
This is also a good answer
>>
I realize and accept that there's much more different ways of living than how I live in my own little bubble, there are probably lots of things that I've been missing out on myself in other peoples lives just as they might be missing out on some of my interests.
>>
File: 1438606528931.png (41 KB, 726x543) Image search: [Google]
1438606528931.png
41 KB, 726x543
>Music is a huge part of my life
I genuinely want people who make music a huge part of their life to die.
>>
>>60534999
They probably feel the same way about you when you're not interested in one of their hobbies.
>>
>>60535240
I want you to die
>>
>>60535240
Why?
>>
>>60535240
Damn...
>>
I don't really watch movies.
>>
>>60535261
Because every person I knew who says "Music is a huge part of my life hurr durr" are all pretentious pompous faggots.
>>
>>60535299
Every person I know that says this just listens to top 40 radio knowing the lyrics.
>>
>>60535312
Great. You just proved my point. You are a pretentious pompous faggot for not agreeing to me.

ITS
JUST
MUSIC

Calm down.
>>
>>60535312
So pretentious?
>>
I respect them more than I respect people who say they listen to music then proceed to listen to online radios and hits.
>>
>>60535336
What's the matter with online radio?
>>
>>60535221
damn, that's fucken deep..
>>
people are different man, it's weird to me too, but some people just don't give a shit about it. if it doesn't give you feels, you probably don't like it. I assume music doesn't produce feels in these people.
>>
>>60534999
I don't know many bands/artists and it's very rare that I listen to something new. It's not like I don't feel like I should It's just that I always start to do other stuff and keep listening to the songs that I already knew, till I start to hate them.
It's not a good thing but it's easy to change I guess.
>>
Of course I don't expect everyone to dive deep into music like me or the other autistic friends here, But I don't really believe anyone who says they don't like any music at all, I think that's just another way of saying "I can't be fucked to go out and find something I like and explore music, i'd rather do other shit."

Nothing wrong with that necessarily, but it's such a universal thing, everyone will find something it it somewhere.
>>
My girlfriend says she just listens to whatever feels good to her ears. We agreed to never talk about music again
>>
File: ssay.gif (4 MB, 295x243) Image search: [Google]
ssay.gif
4 MB, 295x243
>>60535727
>hey man i'm making dinner, what do you want? what food do you like
>oh I just like food that tastes good

and that's why she's retarded
>>
>>60534999
most of the people i know who dont care about music live fulfilling lives desu
>>
>>60535299
Dude you sound like a pompous faggot yourself
>>
>>60535838
c'mon man, that is just weak, try harder if you want to be an asshole my man. that was just lazy.
>>
>>60535775
>yass
where is mah punk influence
>>
>>60535934

/mu/ in a nutshell
>>
File: do not attempt to stop the yass.gif (124 KB, 157x159) Image search: [Google]
do not attempt to stop the yass.gif
124 KB, 157x159
>>60536133
it's been inside you all along
>>
>>60535951
not trying to be an asshole senpai
most of the people i know, including me, who dedicate so much time to music are depressed fuckos with no aspirations for the most part
>>
i can get it i guess but i will think less of them as a person
>>
>>60534999
I really say that IRL because nothing good ever comes from talking about music with random people.
I mean it's already pretty shit in here, with some exceptions now and then.
>>
>>60535328
why are you on a music forum?
>>
>>60536219
yeah I mean that is a trend for sure amongst music obsessed people, but you are just generalizing too much for me. I don't even disagree, but it just seemed too harsh.
>>
File: kill urself boy.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
kill urself boy.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
>>60535299
>>60535328
>be pretentious pompous faggots (and self-righteous as well)
>call other people pretentious pompous faggots for saying music is a big part of their life
>on a music board
>>
>>60536885
bang bang, you win
>>
>>60535240
What about all those musicians and bands that you like, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>60535240
>>60535299
maybe you should leave this board then
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.