[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teaching Bjork
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: BjorkVespertine.jpeg.jpg (18 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
BjorkVespertine.jpeg.jpg
18 KB, 220x220
my friend asked me to recommend some easy bjork song (since his favorite is Rihanna or whatsoever)

i've got no idea how to recommend one for such different music taste, but i hope some of you have some idea about this case

where should i start with?
>>
what i'm curious most is where the hell did he get that name
>>
Jóga
Human Behaviour
Pagan Poetry
>>
Bachelorette and Hyperballad are good starting points
>>
>>60534696
i guess human behaviour would sound too old-fashioned to him, but other two would be good
>>
>>60534674
Debut.
Ignore the other posters
>>
>easy bjork songs
>you hear the word bjork
>get boner
>masturbate
>such song
>>
>>60534804
what's the point
>>
>>60534674
Aurora
>>
Start with her debut like you would with any other artist
>>
It's Not Up To You
it has that sort of soft/slow verse that transitions int the louder chorus w/ instrumental that's like a lot of radio pop

Vespertine in general is very easy to listen to, if he has the attention span you should recommend the album in its entirety

Venus as a Boy, Crystalline, Alarm Call, Army of Me, and Bachelorette (the lyrics might be a bit cryptic or weird on this one, though)
>>
>>60534674
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26sP2WsA5cY

dated electric techno aside, great starting song
>>
>>60534674
music video version of All is Full of Love. the volcano beats are fuckin fresh on that song.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.