[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Bass Player Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: CGreenwood2006-06Radiohead.jpg (168 KB, 1424x1189) Image search: [Google]
CGreenwood2006-06Radiohead.jpg
168 KB, 1424x1189
>>
guarantee he doesn't add anything worthwhile to the band
>>
>>60533706
what? those bass lines in Optimistic are crazy shit
>>
>>60533706
He wrote the bassline to Bloom and Dollar and Cents and Airbag
>>
>>60533606
Joe Lally
Chris Squire
Greg Lake
John Wetton
Charles Mingus
Charlie Haden
Bob Cranshaw
>>
>>60533706
in addition to what the others said, he also plays a large part in the electronic aspects of radiohead, which is pretty notable
>>
So I'm at a cafe in Oxford with my girlfriend right. All of a sudden Colin from Radiohead comes up to us and just stares at me for like 10 seconds. I ask "Hey can I help you, man?"
He then calmly says "That's my seat. This is where I always sit."
I turn my head to my girlfriend who looks rather puzzled. I politely replied "Can't you find another seat?" After I said that I saw his kind demeanour turn to a face full of rage as he began tensing up his facial muscles. Colin then took a big gulp of air, as though he was trying to keep his cool. He then firmly told me "No. THIS is where I sit." I couldn't believe he expected us to get up and move to another table. I wasn't having any of that. I leaned my head closer to him, looked him dead in the eye and whispered "We aren't moving. We were here first. There are plenty of other g-"
"IT'S MY TABLE" he screamed, cutting me off.
my girlfriend then grabbed my hand and said in a pleading voice "Let's just move, anon."
I decided to risk looking like a patsy and complied. I didn't want to get in a fight with Colin fucking Greenwood. We packed up our things and moved over to another table. I looked back and saw Colin take off his coat, drape it around my chair and take a seat with a big fucking smile on his face.
Fuck that childish prick.
>>
File: jaco-pastorius.jpg (175 KB, 1045x943) Image search: [Google]
jaco-pastorius.jpg
175 KB, 1045x943
he was so cute...

>>60533890
wait really! that's crazy
>>
>>60533890
post of the year
>>
>>60533907
no it's copy pasta
>>
>>60533907
>>60533921
You are new I am guessing?
>>
>>60533946
copypasta would be a fitting "post of the year"
>>
File: Ron+Carter.jpg (116 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
Ron+Carter.jpg
116 KB, 500x397
>>60533946
>>60533944
lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 500x688
Scott LaFaro
>>
Carlos Dengler
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 613x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 613x463
>>60533822
Mingus is a probably my number two. Number three changes gears to this guy.
>>
File: A_-_turCAAATdPg.jpg (25 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
A_-_turCAAATdPg.jpg
25 KB, 600x449
>>60533606
>>
>>60533606
ayyy lmao m9 he is awsome. Plays tight as fuck lines with the drummer. He really fills out the group.
>>
>>60533606
>>60534038
go to bed colin
you have a full day of being not johnny tomorrow
>>
Victor Wooten
Les Claypool
Stuart Zender
Tal wilkenfeld
Mark King
>>
Scott Reeder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq8YcRi7DD4
>>
>>60534055
haha fuck you jonny go back to india
>>
flea
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.