[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instrumental Hip-Hop thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Dilladonutscover.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Dilladonutscover.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
I've been into pic related, Jay Love Japan, and The Unseen lately. Donuts is by far my favorite though; it makes me tear up every time I listen to it and I have no idea why.

What are some other instrumental hip-hop albums that are as emotional as Donuts, and/or are on par—quality-wise—with Donuts?
>>
I have a lot of love for RJD2's Deadringer. I mean if anyone ever had any doubt about the artistry or supposed lack of originality in sampling, just hit em with Ghostwriter.
>>
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S52236570

(the archive isn't just for finding download links. questions get asked and answered over and over.)
>>
>>60527604
I didn't mean for the thread to be centered on my question in the OP. The primary focus of the thread was to dicuss/share/etc instrumental hip-hop. I've been into it a lot lately and have no one to talk to about it afk.
>>
File: Man Bites Dog.jpg (116 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Man Bites Dog.jpg
116 KB, 1000x1000
Pic related gives me an intese sense of fear and doom.
Plus the samples are really interesting and give the album one of the darkest vibes i've herd.
>>
>>60527891
ulysses is super talented. Dude is only 17 too.
>>
Madlib - Beat Konducta Vol 5.6

My favourite and most sentimental inst hip hop album of all time
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbew1j7xbc4
>>
Someone help me out. what's that album with the big ass boulder on the cover art?

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: Apollo-Brown-Clouds.jpg (32 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Apollo-Brown-Clouds.jpg
32 KB, 640x640
>>60527519
pic rel is on par
>>
>>60528296
caretaker
>>
Apollo Brown - Clouds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2AaJENsFRE Apollo Brown is way too underrated

>>60528296
The Caretaker - An empty bliss beyond this world
>>
>>60528296
The Caretaker - Bliss Beyond the Empty World
>>
>>60528323
>>60528325
>>60528331
Thanks anons
>>
>>60527519
I suggest...
fennecsound.bandcamp.com/album/let-your-heart-break
Start there with him
>>
>>60527891
One of my favorites of last year. Can't say I feel his other work from aliases though. Can't wait for the next MBD release though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.