[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eagles of Death Metal Speak Out for the First Time Since the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
The trailer for their interview was released. Thoughts, /mu/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOeI7nRYUE4

http://www.vice.com/read/coming-soon-the-eagles-of-death-metal-speak-out-for-the-first-time-since-the-paris-attacks
>>
>>60522059
LMAO why the fuck is josh homme being interviewed? he wasn't at the concert
>>
the fuck do they need a trailer for when it's an interview ?
>>
>>60522100
He's probably there for moral support.

>>60522158
Because Vice is gay as shit.
>>
>>60522100
He's probably just there for moral support
plus, he probably knew the merch guy that got killed
>>
too soon
>>
>>60522192
>>60522181
what about the other band members who WERE there? is this supposed to be about the paris massacre or a promo video for the band?
>>
>>60522059
Wow what a bunch of pussies. Aren't these suppose to be "rockstars"

Gene Simmons would be disgusted
>>
>>60522232
supreme bait /b/rother u got em xd
>>
>>60522207
>what about the other band members who WERE there?
I suppose since they're just touring members, they weren't asked to speak.
>>
>>60522261
shut up noob
>>
>>60522207
>what about the other band members who WERE there?
Maybe they didn't want to talk about it, you assuming fuckhead. Maybe Vice wanted him there? Maybe Vice wanted to know why he want at the concert?

Why the fuck would they need any promotion after this shit just happened? There name is already everywhere. Jesus fuck, you are stupid.
>>
>>60522276
1v1 me b4 u can say that fgt xdd
>>
Seems unethical and in bad taste to run some fancy interview piece about a tragedy that isn't even a month old.
>>
File: cancer-logo.jpg (32 KB, 420x238) Image search: [Google]
cancer-logo.jpg
32 KB, 420x238
>vice
>>
>>60522263
exactly, it's stupid
"we want to hear about the paris tragedy! but not from those no-names that no one cares about."
>>
>>60522312

Okay, but Vice is devoid of thoughtful/ethical content
>>
>>60522312
What makes it "fancy"? The guys were at the scene and victims of it too, if they are willing to do it who the fuck are we to say it's in bad taste, dumbfuck. This is important, as a historical document for the future too.
>>
vice did do a documentary on jesse not too long ago (or at least i think it was them)
don't care though
>>
Why wasn't Josh Homme at the concert?
>>
>>60522414
He rarely tours with the band. Mainly because he's usually doing other shit.
>>
>>60522414
he was tipped off
>>
>>60522414
he knew it
>>
File: 9's and 11's.jpg (38 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
9's and 11's.jpg
38 KB, 375x500
>>60522414
>>
>>60522312
I hate that it's a fucking 'trailer'.

Fuck you Vice, just release the whole fucking thing or don't, stop screwing around with a real life emotional account of something so dreadful for some financial mileage. People will want to watch it and if people and publications want to share it they will too. Surely you don't need to advertise something like this in such a grossly commercial fashion.
>>
>>60522529
Yeah this rubbed me the wrong way too. Vice are just as bad as the other news companies.
>>
We're teasing interviews now ? + playing with drama topics

> KEK

Marketing at its finest
>>
>>60522394
Because at the end of the day the interview will be used to sell ads.
>>
>>60522918
>and now for our exclusive interview premiere with EODM, proudly brought to you by our sponsors Coca Cola, enjoy a refreshing coke!
>So, what was it like when everyone got murdered in that room?
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.png (233 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.png
233 KB, 512x384
>a trailer for a fucking interview
>>
File: 1444708288894.gif (802 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1444708288894.gif
802 KB, 264x264
>The interview will premiere next week on VICE.com.

ok now i'm mad..........
>>
well, gotta get them views i guess
>>
It's so marketed that it comes as in poor taste and disrespectful.
To be completely honest I'm appalled by that.
>>
If ISIS targetted an attack on the Vice offices would anyone care?
>>
>>60524588
Yes, even if only a single Vice staff survives they will make so much horrible "news" and "articles" about it it would be fucking horrible.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.