[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frances Quinlan, lead singer for Hop Along
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151121_150704.jpg (287 KB, 1078x719) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151121_150704.jpg
287 KB, 1078x719
Describe her voice, /mu/.
>>
cock ready
>>
>>60521080
It sounds like what I imagined the Life Without Buildings singer would sound like if she sung instead of talk-sung.
>>
gritty but not quite tortured
>>
chain smoking toddler
>>
>>60521080
>Describe her voice, /mu/.
"LICK MY HAIRY LEGS!"ish
>>
Tommy Pickles
>>
trying too hard
>>
an alto unafraid to sing notes higher than her body is prepared to sing
>>
>>60521512
you're supposed to describe her voice, not yourself
>>
Innocent and inquisitive but with a paradoxically bitter and cynical raw edge
The end result being that she, like her lyricism and the band in general, conveys the message that however old you may get and however much shit you might see, you still don't really know anything about the world
Good vocalist I love her

>>60521141
Nah, too gentle and too english
>>
>>60521098
her voice gets really fucking grating after a while
>>60521512
yeah, what this guy said.
She needs to stop the constant rasp
>>
dinner waitress
>>
>>60521546
k
>>
she did it better 15 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0CzdRxgAqk
>>
>>60521961
they sound nothing like each other
>>
>>60522069
yeah, I know right? Quinlan's singing is so bad.
>>
>>60522125
xDxDxDxD

no but really shannon was flat
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.