[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: It's 1970
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1970.png (88 KB, 535x210) Image search: [Google]
1970.png
88 KB, 535x210
>>
File: bernie-sanders-hair.jpg (78 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
bernie-sanders-hair.jpg
78 KB, 300x300
>>
Tom Brady?
>>
who's excited for that next beatles album?
>>
I feel alright
>>
>>60517410
More interested in the next Zeppelin album. they've got a good future ahead of them...
>>
Was 1969 ok?
>>
>>60517410
John Lennon gave me and advance promotional copy. You won't believe it, but I met him and Yoko walking around Greenwich Village. I asked him about The Beatles, and he just handed me a copy of the new album. It's called Get Back, and it's gonna be the best thing they ever did. Mark my words.
>>
The Rolling Stones are finished!
>>
how am I on the internet right now
>>
What's with all this mellow crap dominating the air waves nowadays? Who the fuck is James Taylor, or The Carpenters? I hope this doesn't become a trend. Bring back REAL Rock and Roll.
>>
Those three guys that showed up last year to that music festival in upstate N.Y. just put out an album. It's alright, but, too mellow. Without that 4th guy, I don't think they have a future.
>>
I know not many people really know who they are, or even like them that much, but I'm a big fan of The Who, and I think it's sad that Tommy will be their last album. Oh well, if you're going to break up, that's a good album to go out on.
>>
Anyone else tired of Meme Dog Night?
>>
File: 0.jpg (260 KB, 1204x1600) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
260 KB, 1204x1600
;(
>>
>>60517445
MY NIGGA
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.