[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the ultimate formula for the ultimate popstar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 600x450
What's the ultimate formula for the ultimate popstar?
>>
be a jew
>>
>>60516362
jack off
>>
be an avantgarde hardcore kid and then become a shitty stand-up performer
>>
File: 129998925.png (24 KB, 386x306) Image search: [Google]
129998925.png
24 KB, 386x306
All female pop stars have the same formula

1.start out innocent and young
2,When they become 18 become a massive whore and sing about some sort of shallow sex positive feminism bullshit
3.After a massive crash from drugs and sex or maybe you just got too old, they start to market you as some refined classy older lady although still erotic
4.You got too old, the mainstream wants nothing to do with you anymore, they replaced you with a new younger stupider whore.
5.Tour on nostalgia/ become a movie star if you are skilled enough.
The jews who run the music business have no creativity at all, thats every female pop star, also the now rare male pop star will be a ladies man instead of a whore
>>
>>60516362
Oversexualization and objectification
>>
Be a smart, ambitious, and talented blank slate.
>>
like me! intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sence of humour
>>
>>60516456
Ok so the people that fit this are:
1. Britney
2. Miley (probably)

ok. Who else?
>>
>>60516755
Selena gomez, ariana grande
>>
>>60516755

Demi lovato
Christina agulara
Arianna grande
The list goes on..
>>
>>60516755
>>60516784
All means 4 now?
>>
>>60516755
Madonna
Cher
I could go on.
>>
>>60516813
Go on! You said "all".
>>
>>60516784
Oh yeah I'm not from the USA they're not that big here and definitely weren't when they were kids so I didn't think of them.

>>60516813
lolno
madonna is a turboskank but the rest doesn't apply to her
>>
>>60516755
>Britney
>Being marketed as a 'classy older lady'
>Her only recent song debut has had her introduce herself as 'britney, bitch.'
I dunno, man. And most of the pop stars you've listed are too young to go through the whole cycle like you've described it. Besides, Madonna always had that weird Heroin Chic/Weird sexual side to her.
>>
>>60516813
These two have no basis in reality, neither started out young and Madonna was never "innocent".
>>
>>60516755
Shia Lebeuf
>>
>>60516755
kim gordon
>>
Be Michael Jackson
>>
>>60516755
Meredith Monk, Diamanda Galás, the list goes on and on and on
>>
File: Prince_ControversySingle.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Prince_ControversySingle.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>60516362
Controversy.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.