[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chvrches releases a new music video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: CURhvfsUEAAYuCP.jpg (21 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
CURhvfsUEAAYuCP.jpg
21 KB, 600x315
>tfw she's scared to star in another video because of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNHxwSp-6Og

Also can we talk about how shit this song is in general? Fucking borefest
>>
>>60514187
Best song on the new album to be honest with you, friend.
>>
File: Lauren34.jpg (44 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
Lauren34.jpg
44 KB, 620x348
it seems to be about a girl who wants to look like lavren?
understandable desire.
>>
>>60514187
Video has no narrative and seemingly no connection whatsoever to the lyrics. What the fuck?
>>
shit song
>>
>>60514236

this song like a literal b side.

and i agree with this anon

>>60514236

I know they are on a budget and on the road, but what the fuck? It makes no sense
>>
it wouldn't be a Chvrches video without some nipples, good going Lavern
>>
>>60514236
Think it's going for the whole we're different but are normal people also
but that goes out of the room when they show she lives in really nice neighborhood and house

just bored rich kids looking like shit on purpose
>>
>Video features degenerate "lol randumb piercings and hair" lesbians
>>
my least favourite song on the album, the chorus triggers the hell out of my cheese radar. sounds like a paramore song that never made the cut
>>
>>60514187
>KPOP-tier song structure
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.