[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this guilty pleasure material?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sig93ygf.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sig93ygf.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
Is this guilty pleasure material?
>>
>>60513147
No, Kalnoky and Rosenatock make great music and fuck anyone who says otherwise
>>
No, just embarrassing. One of the few bands that will make you look straight up retarded for liking them.
>>
>>60513161
Says the faggot
>>
>>60513187

Liking Ska is gayer than liking cock desu senpai.
>>
guilty pleasures should be at least slightly good
>>
>>60513215
You know what's gayer than liking cock?

Having a trip.
>>
>>60513235
tru
>>
>>60513215
>implying Ska is not amazing

I bet you don't even UNDERSTAND IT and are just mindless shitposting.
>>
>>60513147
Nothing is a guilty pleasure if you're not insecure.
>>
Guilty pleasure is an adolescent concept. Adults don't give a shit what you listen to as long as you don't go on their nerves with it.
>>
>>60515099
>>60515154
This very much desu
>>
>>60513147
No. Second only to op ivy, streetlight is the best to come out of the ska-punk scene
>>
>>60515860
Mustard plug would like to have a word with you
>>
>>60513147
Saw these guys year before last and it was fucking awesome. They came onstage, didn't say a fucking word pretty much the entire show, and they ripped shit. Fuck you anti-ska faggots.
>>
>>60513147
One of the bands I'd really love to see live. I've heard their shows are crazy fun. Plus Ska kids are usually some of the nicest people I've met.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.