[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this isn't good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Arca-Mutant.jpg (72 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Arca-Mutant.jpg
72 KB, 620x620
this isn't good
>>
shhh
>>
Last good ideas were on &&&&& and the Yeezus production. Everything up to and especially this is fucking lame.
>>
i agree, don't get why people here are going nuts over it

like, the first 30 seconds of each track are nice but they go nowhere after that.
>>
>>60511756
fuck off kanye drone
>>
>>60511729
I wouldn't go so far as to say it's not good. The musical ideas and textures from the last album are still there but it just gets a bit boring with some of the the longer 3 to 4 minute track times. He's really good at making soundscapes but it's not what I like his music for. I just wish he could make more rhythmic tracks and some more weird vocal shit like his first 2 eps. It's also interesting to point out that he and Yung Lean released a song with the same siren sample in the same month of each other.
>>
>>60511729
Well doesn't the album cover give it away? 90% of all albums with shit cover art are bad musically. It's been proven many times.
>>
>>60512184
that's pretty subjective honestly
>>
>>60512051
ha ha maybe if i say drone i will look cool ha ha
>>
>>60512165
Same here. Rhytms of xen + Sounds of Mutant + other cool things would be amazing
>>
File: Arca-Sheep.jpg (40 KB, 608x409) Image search: [Google]
Arca-Sheep.jpg
40 KB, 608x409
this was the real deal
>>
File: aa.jpg (29 KB, 316x315) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
29 KB, 316x315
this isn't good
>>
It's just boring "soundscape" sophistry. And the cover is terrible.
>>
>>60512357
Yeah I can tell by the album cover.
>>
File: Garden_of_Delete.jpg (21 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Garden_of_Delete.jpg
21 KB, 560x560
this IS good
>>
>>60512357
Is that supposed to look like an anime character on the right?
>>
>>60512513
it's obviously a portrait of f Grimeth herself.
>>
>>60512513
Yeah, I think so. It's so badly drawn that it's like something you'd find of a shitty middle-schooler's deviantart account.
>>
>>60511729
It's pretty good, arca's best so far, that said I don't care for arca too much but I love his aesthetics and music videos
>>
>>60512222
quads tho
>>
I used to hate this guy but now I appreciate him more

his music wont always be for everyone but he works with some cool sounds
>>
>>60511756
>yeezus
lmao
>>
>>60512921
>cool sounds

Yes I don't want to call it music either.
>>
arca is autechre for queers
>>
>>60512553
That was probably intentional
>>
>>60511729
yeah it's pretty bad
>>
>>60512967

This sounds fantastic desu senpai.
>>
>>60512961
I mean the sounds/samples he was using when he produced the songs

Xen kinda annoyed me with its reverby annoying pitched up synth lines

but this album has some great tracks and better use of synth sounds etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R96OjdCvsh4
>>
>>60511729
I want fuck that picture

All of Jesse Kanda's art is fuckable
>>
The new video is so hotttt

https://vimeo.com/146106501
>>
>>60512506
this IS true
>>
>>60513401
I came
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.