[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I literally have no one else to share my music with, s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: the death embrace.jpg (143 KB, 1332x1334) Image search: [Google]
the death embrace.jpg
143 KB, 1332x1334
Guys, I literally have no one else to share my music with, so I'm sharing my new EP (Death Embrace) with you. (I worked hard on it and would like someone, anyone to listen to it) feedback more than welcome
https://soundcloud.com/rawzilk/sets/death-embrace
>>
I shouldn't do this, because you've ventured out of your soundcloud containment thread, but I'll give it a listen.
>>
I was not expecting vocals.
>>
>>60510082
This, and honestly, I don't like them. The third track in particular could stand up just fine on it's own as an instrumental piece. The contrast between the harsh, noisey music and the poppy female vox is really offputting. Fuck up the vocals a little if you want to keep them in there. Throw some distortion on them or something.
>>
>>60510136
I'm gonna disagree and say go the opposite route. Leave the vocals as is, lose the not so ambient noises. I've only listened to track 1 thought.
>>
So track 2 has just the slightest hint of something interesting going on in the middle part. But then it kinda turns into the soundtrack for Logan's Run. I suspect I'm missing some sort of frame of reference here.

Okay now that I'm on track 3 I'm with >>60510136. Either lose the vocals and make this be a weird experimental noise thing or find a way to add some sort of real rhythm and beat to the noise so it works with the vocals (is this you singing? whoever it is isn't bad at all) or do more of whatever is going on around 3:30 to 4:30 but less cut off (the low pitched bell-like sample sounds like you're not letting it play all the way through). Right now either the music or the vocals would be fine on their own but together it's like two random songs mixed together.
>>
>>60510525
I actually like track4. It's absolutely nothing I'd listen to just for fun, but it definitely made me smile. I'd consider lowering the volume on the high pitched noise towards the end of the third minute (2:50-3:05 or so).
>>
>>60509921
I'm still on the first track, but so far I think it sounds nice. It's just really boring because there isn't any change until that borderline-obnoxious noise toward the end.
>>
>>60510594
Track 5 is the best. But I probably think that because it has a recognizable song structure. You should really consider adding some of that to the previous four songs.
>>
>>60510625
Track two was better.
Track three bored me.
Track four was... interesting.
Track five was pretty much what >>60510685 said.

Overall: 2.5/5 + following.
>>
>>60509921
like it, would throw on my phone
but... no download?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.