[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Travis Scott
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: czgYrPLQ.jpg (84 KB, 750x728) Image search: [Google]
czgYrPLQ.jpg
84 KB, 750x728
I like this album. Discuss.
>>
Same here. It's essentially what Yeezus should've been.
>>
>>60494611
NINE LIGHT YEARS AWAY
>>
>>60494611
I literally listened to this for the first time last night and am currently re-listening to my favorite tracks.

I fucking hate autotune in general and find it hard to listen to, I really hated 808s for that reason. However this album seems to use it better and I find it more enjoyable, I still only like maybe %50 of the tracks. I look forward to his future projects (hopefully without auto-tune)
>>
Ive seen him twice live I think. I remember the last time Ive saw him live was at Fools Gold last year at the masquerade (heaven stage). I think that was one of the last times that he'll ever stage dive at a show now.
>>
>>60495657
yeah and Og Maco tried to fight a sixteen year old kid while the kid was crowd surfing. It's a venue known for people fighting for no reason. And Idk about this album. I only like three songs off of it. Night Crawler, Oh My Dis Side, and Flying High. I prefer Owl Pharaoh and Days Before the Rodeo better though. It's a little over hyped and its definitely an album for people that began to listen to Travis Scott in 2015.
>>
File: KIMIKO.png (932 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
KIMIKO.png
932 KB, 600x601
yey
>>
DONT YOU OPEN UP THAT WINDOW
>>
File: CUPSRiuUcAA0yei.jpg large.jpg (121 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CUPSRiuUcAA0yei.jpg large.jpg
121 KB, 1024x1024
anyone who likes scott should be bumping this masterpeice right now
>>
Its a trendy album desu. His music is borderline trendy now. It serves on the same caliber and level with Drake's If you're reading this you're too late, Future's DS2, and Young Thug's Barter 6. Trendy as in redundant production and catchy lyrical content.
>>
IVE BEEN UP FOR A LONG TIME
IN BROAD DAY
>>
>>60494611
MIKE DEAN SAID SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>60495713
DON'T YOU LET OUT THAT ANTIDOTE THO
>>
>>60495724
It's out? Shit yeah
>>
>>60495724
mega link?
>>
>>60496290
>>60496322
http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/SLaqowsD/file.html
>>
>>60496438
thanks!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.