[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Tom Tom Club?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (515 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
515 KB, 953x953
What does /mu/ think of Tom Tom Club?
>>
reminds me of my mom
>>
>>60493080
loads of shit
>>
>>60493080
They fell into all of the same traps as their predecessors. Overly long songs that take too long to go anywhere or sometimes don't go anywhere at all. Few ideas, very cringey at parts. That being said, they have a couple of truly great and classic pop songs.
>>
>>60493080
Im
in
heaven
with my boyfriend
>>
I have only listen to their self titled album so far. But I can't count how many times I have listened to it. These guys used to be members of the talking heads and it shows. The rhythms seem just catchy at first, but they really hooked me with the little intricacies, a well placed delicate synthnote or clav. The instrumentation is planned out so well.
>>
that one track at the end of american psycho is pretty good
>>
>>60493868
This song is the only one I've heard or care to hear desu
>>
>>60493924
You're not missing much, tbqh
>>
<3 <3 <3
>>
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.